The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
To be fair to the conductors on the train, we have been a bit hamstrung with contracts with this salary cap farce. Toddy and his bowl of turds would not allow Manly to register contracts. Has this recently changed? I am not sure.
But I do know Fu*kwit Central would not allow us to lodge contracts for Sironen and Api because of the cap rubbish.

Seems I'm the one being derailed.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Matthew 21:12

"And Brian went into the temple of Silvertails, and cast out all them that had brought mirrors and taken selfies in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the German tongued mullet wearers, and the seats of them that sold peanuts, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of Brookie; but ye have made it a den of punchies."
A warning letter will be on its way by now Woodsie by way of the divine telegraph...

Moops

Bencher
Now that the Kelly naysayers have been run out of town, what is the point of this thread? It is all very boring now. Am I the only one who likes to read differing opinions and robust debate? Thanks very much PPC!!!

#bringbackbozo

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Now that the Kelly naysayers have been run out of town, what is the point of this thread? It is all very boring now. Am I the only one who likes to read differing opinions and robust debate? Thanks very much PPC!!!

#bringbackbozo

Bozo is back. He just hasn't logged on or posted yet.

Class of 96

Bencher

And that pretty much sums up humanity. Misconstruing a 2000 year old fairytale, offering up a poor innocent calf as a sacrifice to build another fukcing temple that will no doubt be built in Palestine to continue the cycle of bloodshed. All because of a red cow!

FMD, our descendants 300 years from now are going to look back at us with incredulous bemusement, disdain and contempt.

Shoe1

Journey Man
And that pretty much sums up humanity. Misconstruing a 2000 year old fairytale, offering up a poor innocent calf as a sacrifice to build another fukcing temple that will no doubt be built in Palestine to continue the cycle of bloodshed. All because of a red cow!

FMD, our descendants 300 years from now are going to look back at us with incredulous bemusement and contempt.
If we can somehow get hold of the red calf do you think it could help manly’s ladder position next year?

Class of 96

Bencher
This thread, amidst all the different angles of debate, none of which relate to Brian Kelly, has convinced me of one thing.
And that is, that keeping order on Silvertails, would be akin to herding cats...

479D17D3-3729-4DEA-8CAC-B1EA9F1134F5.jpeg

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member

#bringbackbozo

Moops, the PPC is just a joke ... and if it did exist it would only be a loose organisation of individuals and each is under no obligation to adhere to any policy or set action .... so , although I do not speak on any others behalf .... I can say that all of us love a good, robust and at times passionate debate ... and at no time have I ever privately communicated with any of them in regard to any group action ....
But by the 5327th post by the same bloke in every single thread bagging the pork chops out of a good young bloke playing his best .. then it can no longer be considered a debate ... it had become an obsessional and compulsive desire by one person to belittle, denigrate and abuse a Manly player ....

A review of my own posts would reveal that I have always been cautious in my opinion of Kelly ..... what I am certain of is that he doesn't deserve the relentless **** one person was giving him ...

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member

#bringbackbozo

Im happy to disagree with a few randoms if its in the name of entertainment.
Now where are those cherry evans lowlights

Kevinward777

First Grader
Moops, the PPC is just a joke ... and if it did exist it would only be a loose organisation of individuals and each is under no obligation to adhere to any policy or set action .... so , although I do not speak on any others behalf .... I can say that all of us love a good, robust and at times passionate debate ... and at no time have I ever privately communicated with any of them in regard to any group action ....
But by the 5327th post by the same bloke in every single thread bagging the pork chops out of a good young bloke playing his best .. then it can no longer be considered a debate ... it had become an obsessional and compulsive desire by one person to belittle, denigrate and abuse a Manly player ....

A review of my own posts would reveal that I have always been cautious in my opinion of Kelly ..... what I am certain of is that he doesn't deserve the relentless **** one person was giving him ...
You’re right... let’s all get back to slagging Jesus instead. He’s much more deserving of peoples insults... after all, Jesus never even played a single game of football during his lifetime.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
You’re right... let’s all get back to slagging Jesus instead. He’s much more deserving of peoples insults... after all, Jesus never even played a single game of football during his lifetime.

I don't think Jesus needs any intervention or assistance from me ....

PSS ... I do agree with your point however, I think most of the exchanges were well natured and I hope nobody was offended .... I wasn't ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16