The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why are you people still trying to convince a fool that Kelly goes good ..... if he is too blind, too stupid or just too pig headed to admit he was wrong ... just leave him to mumble incoherently into his mirror .....

After every game ...

... I tried for two seasons ... but as Einstein observed ... there is no limit to stupidity ... he can ignore your sound judgement and common sense without a single word you say tarnishing a meme ....
Because some people have their own opinions on here they are fools and stupid by the likes of Woodise
Little do they know that this type of character and behavior is totally irrelevant and deserving of the sausage roll prize
Meme time ;)
44c88a1da6b4806197348dcc8200b731--insecure-people-insecure-men-quotes.jpg

Alexander, Sterling and Johns never missed a tackle , never bombed a try , never made an error in a game and every team they tipped won their game . Everything these three say is always gospel . Stick with the cult @Kiwi Eagle . Good on you son
I like the rest on here will view the games with an open mind and not with blinkers on put on us by Alexander , Sterling and Johns .
Have a great day mate ;)

To be fair I am not sure you view Kelly with an open mind

Alexander, Sterling and Johns never missed a tackle , never bombed a try , never made an error in a game and every team they tipped won their game . Everything these three say is always gospel . Stick with the cult @Kiwi Eagle . Good on you son
I like the rest on here will view the games with an open mind and not with blinkers on put on us by Alexander , Sterling and Johns .
Have a great day mate ;)

I'd say that those blokes would have a fair idea of a competent first grader, they spent their whole career making others around them better and know what to look for

The open mind and blinkers comment is extremely ironic, you're the biggest closed mind I have ever seen on this forum lol, you're the best I've ever seen at somehow managing to twist comments into a completely different argument though ;)

Kelly had a great game against the 'Riff.
He is a better centre than Suli.
But he makes too many mistakes, and misses too many tackles, to be considered anything more than an average First Grader at this point in his career.
He should improve next season. I hope so because our outside backs are the poorest in the comp.

To be fair I am not sure you view Kelly with an open mind
To be fair
We both get people who agree with our views and disagree with our view s and to be fair none of us can really judge if the other has an open mind or not unless they really know the person
That's to be fair as you like to see it

To be fair
We both get people who agree with our views and disagree with our view s and to be fair none of us can really judge if the other has an open mind or not unless they really know the person
That's to be fair as you like to see it

Okay let it put it this way. Your posts do not show any indication thag you are open minded about him

I'd say that those blokes would have a fair idea of a competent first grader, they spent their whole career making others around them better and know what to look for

The open mind and blinkers comment is extremely ironic, you're the biggest closed mind I have ever seen on this forum lol, you're the best I've ever seen at somehow managing to twist comments into a completely different argument though ;)
Ah , I see we now have some common ground there feathered friend .
I agree that Kelly can be a competent player at times as I have praised him when he played well . From what I have seen he is also an inconsistent performer and has not turned into a accomplished strike centre IMO. He may one day and he may not . At the moment he is not !!!
I make my own assesment on players when i see them play and let the players do the talking on the feild and make their own statements .
After watching the game against the Tigers ,Kelly to me was far from a competent player as he bombed a certain try over the goal line , lost the ball in a crucial time in the match and also missed 4 tackles more than any other player in our backline
Now just because I dont agree with you I wont call you a fool or stupid or a wanker . Unless off coarse you condone such attitude on here and then we can all exchange colourful pleasantries on here and turn this forum from the Silvertails to the Wild , Wild West ;)
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg

@BOZO is Bozo... and he marches to his own beat. There was a time where I butted heads with the man over Kelly, until I came to the realisation that nothing I said was going to change his point of view. Since then, I have been able to appreciate many things about ol Boze.
Your a good man with the right attitude that builds great forums like ours
The attitude that everyone on here brings something to the forum whether we agree with their views or not
That is what makes this forum great. All the colourful and unique characters that have their say and stir debate without being dickheads and playing the man and not the ball .
Good on you Kevin !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8