The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Put at this way , That is your opinion. and you are entitled to it

Would love to hear your opinion on, who is better defensively out of Suli and Kelly.

Who is faster out of Suli and Kelly? Considering speed is all that matters to some.

Who has scored more tries, made more line breaks, made more try assists, Defused more bombs, has lived up more to their potential so far. Would possibly be more value for money. Would be more value for money at the moment. Wouldn't mentally be as much as a risk. Would be likely to stay for less money? Probably made more hit-ups, probably more meters. Probably looks after their body better.

Yes probably a bit of opinion here, probably a few facts too.

One of them has been praised, the other ridiculed.. Who is better?

Would love to hear your opinion on, who is better defensively out of Suli and Kelly.

Who is faster out of Suli and Kelly? Considering speed is all that matters to some.

Who has scored more tries, made more line breaks, made more try assists, Defused more bombs, has lived up more to their potential so far. Would possibly be more value for money. Would be more value for money at the moment. Wouldn't mentally be as much as a risk. Would be likely to stay for less money? Probably made more hit-ups, probably more meters. Probably looks after their body better.

Suli is a baby compared to Kels, and I’d back Suli to be a better centre long term any day of the week, but that said I don’t rate either of them at this stage sadly.

I mean FFS: Jorge scored a ****load of tries with a great centre inside him!

C414A5A9-2492-48B8-B00C-F6640F58E2AC.jpeg

Last edited:
Suli is a baby compared to Kels, and I’d back Suli to be a better centre long term any day of the week, but that said I don’t rate either of them at this stage sadly.

Suli to me will at best be another BJ Leilua which in in itself would probably not be half bad. He dominated in u20s because of his size, he got into 1st grade because of his size. He got dropped from a poor tigers side last year because he wasn't good enough.

In his defense he is only young and time will tell. Don't think he fits into our team structure at the moment either because seems like the ball rarely goes out to our centers when we attack. With the way we do attack I would much rather centers who can defend.

Suli to me will at best be another BJ Leilua which in in itself would probably not be half bad. He dominated in u20s because of his size, he got into 1st grade because of his size. He got dropped from a poor tigers side last year because he wasn't good enough.

In his defense he is only young and time will tell. Don't think he fits into our team structure at the moment either because seems like the ball rarely goes out to our centers when we attack. With the way we do attack I would much rather centers who can defend.

Would love to see him develop, but just reminds me of a ton of lazy kiwi players in the comp in the 70’s and 80’s that hit an early ceiling and never improved. He has talent and size, but a footy brain he doesn’t possess.

Guess I have been around so long and seen too much. Been through the this kid will come good stage when I was young only to find out they were mediocre. There were so many players I was disappointed to see leave the club in the past only to learn there was a bloody good reason they were replaced.

Would love to see him develop, but just reminds me of a ton of lazy kiwi players in the comp in the 70’s and 80’s that hit an early ceiling and never improved. He has talent and size, but a footy brain he doesn’t possess.

I think it is more along the lines of players doing it for the money these days as opposed to someone like Federer who has more desire to be a winner

I think it is more along the lines of players doing it for the money these days as opposed to someone like Federer who has more desire to be a winner

You’re right mate. Kids can make big money by being average these days. It’s become a a lot harder to build a team with character. These days you need a red hot backline with honest hard working mistake free forwards as Melbourne do, and as we did with guys like Gulavao and Hall in our recent glory days.

This is where Barrett falls arse over head, he is incapable of building a culture and inspiring players to aim high and fight for their lives. In defence you aim up and hit every tackle, no arm grabbing, as if it is a personal crusade that no one shall pass in respect of yourself, your teammates, your fans and your club.

Last edited:
Just a feeling , and watching them on the paddock in the last few games.

Firstly there is no substitute for speed in any bakcline . Backs are made to score tries and if you cant catch them them you cant tackle them
Both Kelly and Suli do not have Dynamic speed like Tum Turbo and Walker , Infact no other back in our back line that Trent selects does
As far as defence goes I would say they would be on par
Kellys strenghts are his nimble footwork and ability to get a pass away whilst Suli is a more of robust powerful runner .
None of them have convinced me of being a strike centre . Both are inconsistent .

NRL COM Season 2018 Player stats
Leading Missed tackles

* Brian Kelly Games Played 24 Missed Tackles 79

*Tom Turbo GP 22 MT 35

*Matt Wright GP 17 MT 25

*Suli GP 15 MT14

*Parker GP 17 MT 14

*Jorge GP 12 MT 9

Still needs to work on his defensive efficiency , did certainly improve this season and ideally can find continued improvement next season . [ for whatever reason however ,still to be re signed it appears ]

NRL COM Season 2018 Player stats
Leading Missed tackles

* Brian Kelly Games Played 24 Missed Tackles 79

*Tom Turbo GP 22 MT 35

*Matt Wright GP 17 MT 25

*Suli GP 15 MT14

*Parker GP 17 MT 14

*Jorge GP 12 MT 9
A good coach, with a structure, would've improved that over 3 years.
Kells attack, in a lame season, negates his defensive deficiencies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8