The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Saves our skin in what sense? He's a solid player but he's not anything special. Tonight he did nothing and dropped the ball in two key moments.

Tonight.

Thats the problem on this forum these days, nobody looks more than 5 minutes in front of their own nose.

Hes been our best player the last 6 weeks when all hell has been raising down.

Tonight he drops the ball so all you Mr Negative are back on their cases.

Its fun to say negative things, I get more likes. Thats the truth.

I think he could easily have a penalty with that play the ball....shut down 2 tries by jamming in and causing Tiger errors.
Bad drop over the line but done some rugged ugly hit ups and played ok....not great but decent.
The killer again for Manly was the soft 7 minute block defensively to start the second half that was the difference in the end

Agreed. I couldn’t believe dead**** Hadley asking if the ground was dewy or supposedly trying to find some other excuse for that error - ummm, how could you not see the tackler had a fistful of the back of Kelly’s jersey the whole time he was trying to stand up and play it?! Plenty of those do draw a penalty, every bloody week.

It wasn’t like it was a cold drop over the line either, the ball was forced out by the tacklers.

Love kelly.

Tafua and Parker can go to England or the furthest league internationally possible. They just have to want to recruit below average players with no upside.

That last drop ball should have been a penelty. ****s me too tears. Tigers players tnite were popping up like spring chickens in the play the ball, and manly let them up. As per usual the opposition hold us down with no fear , as they know 80% of the time the refs will overlook it .

Kelly is a keeper. He is developing into a good centre. I think he is better this year than last (consider this year the team has played some howlers).

Yeah he has a few things to work on, but so do all young players.

A good new coach will get the best out of him.
A different coach will improve our team as a whole and he also may improve Kelly because IMO he needs improvememt to be a STRIKE centre
I hope our new coach can add more speed in our back line because apart from Walker and Tom we lack genuine speed

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8