The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He was a different player with us mate. Much lighter. He's got much, much stronger, yet kept his pace.

Totally different player.
Jessie Ramien is only 21 years of age . He left Manly 2 years ago when he was 19 . He is one year younger than Kelly but appears to be more stronger and faster
The try he scored against us when he bumped off kelly and ran over the top of him to score just showed how much more dominant he is .
0:230 minute mark .
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/08/05/match-highlights-sharks-v-sea-eagles---round-21-2018/

Last edited:
It's your own logic Bozo.

Ramien beat Kelly, so therefore you think he is more dominant, stronger and faster.

Kelly beat Whare. So.....
We all use our own logic on here mate .
Show me where Kelly ran over the top of Whare or beat him for pace because I cant recall such a thing

I am not an informed or expert in league talent and have learnt a lot about the game and tactics on this site

I like Kelly mostly cause he has a go and seems determined which is good qualities to have

He also strikes me as a listener and someone prepared to work and train hard

I have no first hand evidence if that and it is perception only

He looks strong and has good footwork.

I would like to see him given another year to develope under a different team environment and coach.

Just have a feeling that this kid will succeed and considered a very good player in time to come

I have probably just got him the chop

Where is @Kiwi Eagle as he would disagree with you there but many would also agree with you as well

I'll have to have a rethink about Kelly

Great footy minds like Bozo and Cherry Poppins don't rate him so I better have a closer look

Guys with no pedigree such as Greg Alexander, Peter Sterling and Andrew Johns rate him but what would they know compared to the aforementioned

Kelly is doing fine. A different year and we'll actually get the penalty for those dropped balls.

And the reason we lost isn't because of those dropped balls but our defence. And it's not Kelly and Tafua's side that the tigers targeted..... Suli & Parker need to be taught how to defend together....wish we had a defensive coach. /s

Fainu's defence is lacking in areas too. Seems to run out of gas at a certain point.

We all use our own logic on here mate .
Show me where Kelly ran over the top of Whare or beat him for pace because I cant recall such a thing

Did you miss the Penrith game where he did Whare 3 times, after Whare beat Kelly one on one once early on.

Kelly is doing fine. A different year and we'll actually get the penalty for those dropped balls.

And the reason we lost isn't because of those dropped balls but our defence. And it's not Kelly and Tafua's side that the tigers targeted..... Suli & Parker need to be taught how to defend together....wish we had a defensive coach. /s

Fainu's defence is lacking in areas too. Seems to run out of gas at a certain point.

Fainu is only 19. He will improve his defence. He and Api will share the hooking/halves roles next year I suspect, which will ensure both get enough breathing space

Kelly had an indifferent night last night at Campbelltown, but he wasn't alone. And I've seen 10-15 year veterans stuff up play the balls like that.

And to be perfectly honest I think we should have actually gotten the penalty at that point because the markers were all over him like a rash when he was trying to get up and play it. Still, they called it against Manly and that was that.

My opinion on Brian Kelly is this. He is a gun player when he has the ball in hand, but he still needs to work on his defence. I hate seeing him rushing out of the line like he does, but it worked last night as Mbye all but shat himself when he saw Ned coming, though I still maintain that Mbye probably had a quick look and thought it was either Marty or AFB coming at him. Damn, I'd also just about crap myself if I thought either of them were running at me that fast with intent to hit lol.

This is only his second full season in first grade and I think with a better coach and a decent 5/8 in the side he will only get better.

There was one thing I did see last night I did actually like. A few times when we went left, Cherry actually cut out Tom and threw it straight to Kelly giving him more room to move and opening up the possibility of an inside ball back to Tom on the fly. If Only we'd been doing that all year and not just last night.....

My man Kelly made a few errors tonight , but gee whiz, he’s been going ok all year and HAS IMPROVED!!

I hope he stays in 2019 and beyond.
The guy has talent. No argument. But I reckon over the last three seasons he has dropped the ball over the tryline more than he has scored.
His defence is also suspect, but he's not alone there when talking about Manly's current backline.
And Walker? All the talent in the world but just going through the motions over the past month. Another of our Paycheck players.

The guy has talent. No argument. But I reckon over the last three seasons he has dropped the ball over the tryline more than he has scored.
His defence is also suspect, but he's not alone there when talking about Manly's current backline.
And Walker? All the talent in the world but just going through the motions over the past month. Another of our Paycheck players.

Think you’ll find both Dylan and Marty will be in different colours in 2019.

Kelly looked frustrated last night. I think he needs to get the ball more and especially early on a shift to allow him to go one on one with the opposing centre. Too often the ball goes to Turbo and he runs them out of space or dummies. Give Kelly some chances in attack and you’ll see how good this kid is now yet alone what he could be.

Did you miss the Penrith game where he did Whare 3 times, after Whare beat Kelly one on one once early on.
I saw the game and remembered it very well and I did not see Kelly burn Whare for pace or run over the top of him mate .

Why are you people still trying to convince a fool that Kelly goes good ..... if he is too blind, too stupid or just too pig headed to admit he was wrong ... just leave him to mumble incoherently into his mirror .....

After every game ...

... I tried for two seasons ... but as Einstein observed ... there is no limit to stupidity ... he can ignore your sound judgement and common sense without a single word you say tarnishing a meme ....

I'll have to have a rethink about Kelly

Great footy minds like Bozo and Cherry Poppins don't rate him so I better have a closer look

Guys with no pedigree such as Greg Alexander, Peter Sterling and Andrew Johns rate him but what would they know compared to the aforementioned
Alexander, Sterling and Johns never missed a tackle , never bombed a try , never made an error in a game and every team they tipped won their game . Everything these three say is always gospel . Stick with the cult @Kiwi Eagle . Good on you son
I like the rest on here will view the games with an open mind and not with blinkers on put on us by Alexander , Sterling and Johns .
Have a great day mate ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10