The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Early last year I was on team Kelly. He was young and new and I thought we should give him some time to settle into fg. However, defensively he was appalling and was weak as piss. His poor and inconsistent form forced TBaz to drop him.. I must say that this year he has improved dramatically. He's a lot more aggressive in defence. He still can't bend the line like Dylan Walker and our wingers. But he seems stronger. That is not to say that he doesn't have a long way to go. But the positive for me is that unlike others he is and will get better over time. Whether he makes the position his own will depend how quickly he develops and puts in consistent performances. So I'm happy for him to keep the position warm until the likes of Moses Suli or Tom Wright are ready for a first grade gig.

Early last year I was on team Kelly. He was young and new and I thought we should give him some time to settle into fg. However, defensively he was appalling and was weak as piss. His poor and inconsistent form forced TBaz to drop him.. I must say that this year he has improved dramatically. He's a lot more aggressive in defence. He still can't bend the line like Dylan Walker and our wingers. But he seems stronger. That is not to say that he doesn't have a long way to go. But the positive for me is that unlike others he is and will get better over time. Whether he makes the position his own will depend how quickly he develops and puts in consistent performances. So I'm happy for him to keep the position warm until the likes of Moses Suli or Tom Wright are ready for a first grade gig.

He makes more breaks than our wingers who are somewhat slower than he is. He uses guile to make breaks rather than stregth.

I get the reservation....but I think he is doing a little better than keeping it warm for 2 guys who are unproven....but they do potentially have very high ceilings talent wise.

Brian Kelly was on NITV’s,
Over the Black Dot, tonight.
They mainly dissected the Titans game. Kelly said sometimes he stays behind at training & does a bit of ball work with Walker. He also said the boys nicknamed him Pop, because he likes to catch a nap when he can.
Yeah I saw that. Great show.
He runs like Pauly Shaw and he's getting the idea in defence.
He's what, 22?
I personally like what I see developing in this young fella.

Yeah I saw that. Great show.
He runs like Pauly Shaw and he's getting the idea in defence.
He's what, 22?
I personally like what I see developing in this young fella.
Agree, it is a great show, straight to the point. Big George & Owen Craigie do it easy, Tahu stumbles a bit.
I didn’t catch how old Kelly was, I wouldn’t think he’d be much more than that.

Who breathes through their willy????

Weird...I only think with mine...

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12