The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Early last year I was on team Kelly. He was young and new and I thought we should give him some time to settle into fg. However, defensively he was appalling and was weak as piss. His poor and inconsistent form forced TBaz to drop him.. I must say that this year he has improved dramatically. He's a lot more aggressive in defence. He still can't bend the line like Dylan Walker and our wingers. But he seems stronger. That is not to say that he doesn't have a long way to go. But the positive for me is that unlike others he is and will get better over time. Whether he makes the position his own will depend how quickly he develops and puts in consistent performances. So I'm happy for him to keep the position warm until the likes of Moses Suli or Tom Wright are ready for a first grade gig.
Good summary apart from keeping his position warm. I must admit I was sceptical after last years petformances but happy to have been proven wrong this year. Has really stepped up. Has great footwork and defence has improved.

IMG_1001.jpg

Good summary apart from keeping his position warm. I must admit I was sceptical after last years petformances but happy to have been proven wrong this year. Has really stepped up. Has great footwork and defence has improved.
His defence has improved dramatically. However if we do end up getting Hodkinson and Dylan Walker shifts back to centre, it will be interesting where TB will put Suli. He hasn't skipped a beat either and is much more powerful than Kelly.

His defence has improved dramatically. However if we do end up getting Hodkinson and Dylan Walker shifts back to centre, it will be interesting where TB will put Suli. He hasn't skipped a beat either and is much more powerful than Kelly.
Yeah it’s a tough one. As mentioned elsewhere Suli to wing oerhaps with Wright dropping out.

The try assist to Uate tonight was good but the offload while falling in a tackle to put Uate over last week was even better.

Kelly is pretty much the same size in height and weight as Matai was.

Kelly along with Suli are keepers. Kelly looks small but he's a strong runner of the ball.

He's also a creaitive player who adds another dimension to the back line. Needs to stay in the centre. Suli would make a strong winger.

I love this bloke.
He's Paul Shaw reincarnated with the ball and I knew a good off season would do him the world of good to prepare him for the rigors of defence and 1st grade.

I’d let walks go to souffs and have Suli and kelly as my centre pairing. Young and aggressive without the 2-3 penalties a game and wannabe tough guy attitude from Walker. Not to mention they’re both cheaper. I think the value for money is better with those two than an overpaid walker

I’d let walks go to souffs and have Suli and kelly as my centre pairing. Young and aggressive without the 2-3 penalties a game and wannabe tough guy attitude from Walker. Not to mention they’re both cheaper. I think the value for money is better with those two than an overpaid walker
Walker is our most dynamic centre . We will agree to disagree

I like Kelly and think he'll get better and better but (as said above) what a step by Jimmy Roberts! I think that would have had most players grasping at air!

Anyway. I'd keep him and believe Manly will as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8