The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

smithy

Reserve Grader
Still think his defence needs a lot more work. 4 missed tackles was the equal most in the team. He has a habit of it of missing too many. That said he is no way as bad as Aku.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Kelly got run down, cause he put a step on the last defender.
He is not the quickest, no doubt, but has been in our top 3-5 best all season so far.

I get certain posters have an agenda, but Brain has the high ground this year, no question.
Lets be more specific about this certain poster and what he really means feathered friend
This poster has no agenda
This poster has high standards

Eagleman

Reserve Grader
Kelly has been one of our best this season easily. Not perfect but noone in this team has been consistent this year. Even Jake had an off day. I think some posters put their foot in their mouth last year and dont want to back track now with their comments.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Lets be more specific about this certain poster and what he really means feathered friend
This poster has no agenda
This poster has high standards

Kelly is playing to a high standard.
He has been a stand-out all year.

He did not butcher a try by getting run down with the line wide open yesterday.

He got run down from behind after putting a step on the Titans fullback.
He was not in the clear, cause the fullback was in front of him.

Did you see this game mate ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16