The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I don't judge peoples personal lives as we all have faults and no one is perfect .
Now now let's try to keep it real, or at least within cooee of real. You most certainly do judge, and you've just judged all of us as being equally flawed. Wife bashers, standover men, money changers, drug pushers, pimps and jay walkers, come on Bozo, please admit we are not all as bad as each other!

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Now now let's try to keep it real, or at least within cooee of real. You most certainly do judge, and you've just judged all of us as being equally flawed. Wife bashers, standover men, money changers, drug pushers, pimps and jay walkers, come on Bozo, please admit we are not all as bad as each other!
We are all equally flawed and all have done wrong and we have all had the time to sort out our lives some sooner than later and if you are above humanities weaknesses and faults then you have an ego issue as well

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We may disagree at times (all the time re Kelly ) Bozo, but you are a great sport, and you don't take my sht stirring too seriously.

Im glad you are a Sea Eagle, feathered friend.

Other than your shtty memes, the forum is definately better off with your input, however repetitive it may be (regarding our favourite centre anyway ).

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
We may disagree at times (all the time re Kelly ) Bozo, but you are a great sport, and you don't take my sht stirring too seriously.

Im glad you are a Sea Eagle, feathered friend.

Other than your shtty memes, the forum is definately better off with your input, however repetitive it may be (regarding our favourite centre anyway ).
Thank you for your gracious post ,
Your a good sport and all class as well mave . We are all from the same Manly family and like all families we get a bit sh*tty with each other and I am sorry for ruffling some of my feathered family friends feathers on here with my views.
I am Glad that Kelly had a top game last week and If he can repeat a similar performance in the finals pressure game and fire up again , he will prove that he is a genuine gun .
Fingers crossed .

Paw93

Reserve Grader
I was reading @BOZO's post and I was thinking "this dude makes the forum so much more interesting and amusing" and then @mave came along and said exactly what I was thinking.

I concur fellas, the forum is richer for the both of you!
Seeing BOZO on these forums reassures me that there's always someone crazier than me.

On a serious note, you all make this forum what it is.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I was reading @BOZO's post and I was thinking "this dude makes the forum so much more interesting and amusing" and then @mave came along and said exactly what I was thinking.

With due respect to Dan who made it all possible and we are all greatful
The reason this forum is great because it has great characters . All unique in their own way. Sure we all disagree with each other and get pissed off with each other and get our feathers in a knot, but how fcking boring it would be if we all agreed with each other .
One thing we should all remember and that is We all love Manly and it is us against the rest of the NRL world .
Its great to log on here and read every passionate Manly supporters posts . It leaves Paul Kent and the NRL fox programs for dead
This forum feels like a home away from home
It is a privileged to come on here and chat with every one !!!

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
**** me we will need a room as big as a school hall if this keeps up!
Let's wait until the result from the weekend before we book anything...

Look as many said it would be really boring if everyone agreed (and not what this site was built on) as long as people respect each other. In mean we are all Manly fans...

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Let's wait until the result from the weekend before we book anything...

Look as many said it would be really boring if everyone agreed (and not what this site was built on) as long as people respect each other. In mean we are all Manly fans...

Agree 100%, but it's just not often you get to see so much love!!

jwaa

Wait, he finally posted something other than "JIMMY THE JET!!! SPEEEEED KILLS!!!! PICTURE!!!!!!!!!" ?

I assumed he'd hit his head and got stuck in a loop - it was making me sad so I set him to ignore

Stuey Davis’s Socks

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I think many are under-estimating Kelly's speed. He is no slouch, and was quick enough in U20s rep game to score 5 tries in a match. Over 15 metres he's very quick. And he relies more on evasion and jinking than really fast players like Tom T. We havent seen much of him in the clear yet, but though I accept he doesnt have Tom T and Walker's outright pace, he has good evasive abilities and a good eye for making the right play and setting up his supports. Having variety in the style of your backline players is in my opinion more important than having sheer pace across the park.
We have seen BK in the clear before, he got mowed down by that noted speedster Beau Scott early in the season.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12