The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Shoe1

Journey Man
We have seen BK in the clear before, he got mowed down by that noted speedster Beau Scott early in the season.
There are angles.

Also the first step a runner makes in a break can lead to them taking a while to hit a decent pace, viz Todd Byrne getting run down by sattler. A bit of a stumble, a look at the defence, and securing the ball all affect pace in a given situation.

Sattler would never beat Byrne over 20, 50 or 100 in a race, yet he reeled him in with the angle and Byrne's stumbled start. The circumstances of that incident could be similar to Scott catching Kelly.

I think we will see Kelly has some natural pace that will be improved with proper sprint training.

Every year we see a forward catch a back.

yokahontas

Bencher
Roberts like Smith and Thurston is also some ones son

And the women he abuses and spits on are someone's daughters.

I absolutely judge people's personal lives, and I won't be apologising for it any time soon. Bottom line - some people are incorrigible arseholes, and wallpapering over it and never holding them to account for their actions just compounds the problem.

Can we stop hearing about this dead**** already?!

Oh, one more thing - can you give us a link to some proof that The Immortal (Hallowed Be His Name) was actually chasing the douchebag to begin with, and that it wasn't just one of the usual bull**** rumours randomly spruiked online, that you've picked up and run with for months, ad nauseum?

Ooh, look - player off contract! Manly must be after him! Shiny things!

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
Kelly can be a big name, we can buy some but we need to develop some

The only way Kelly is going to become a big name is a legal name change application with Births, Deaths and Marriages!!
And the women he abuses and spits on are someone's daughters.

I absolutely judge people's personal lives, and I won't be apologising for it any time soon. Bottom line - some people are incorrigible arseholes, and wallpapering over it and never holding them to account for their actions just compounds the problem.

Can we stop hearing about this dead**** already?!

Oh, one more thing - can you give us a link to some proof that The Immortal (Hallowed Be His Name) was actually chasing the douchebag to begin with, and that it wasn't just one of the usual bull**** rumours randomly spruiked online, that you've picked up and run with for months, ad nauseum?

Ooh, look - player off contract! Manly must be after him! Shiny things!

Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.......

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
The only way Kelly is going to become a big name is a legal name change application with Births, Deaths and Marriages!!

They say that you are only as good as your last game.
Lets give Kelly credit for having a BIG game last week and he was amongst the BIG names when he made the team of the week

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
They say that you are only as good as your last game.
Lets give Kelly credit for having a BIG game last week and he was amongst the BIG names when he made the team of the week

Gone over to the dark side..................?

Mave must have given you some might fine lovin'.

TokyoEagle

Bencher

Someone, somewhere, probably did get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. More than likely they were socceroos supporters after last night's results.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
There are angles.

Also the first step a runner makes in a break can lead to them taking a while to hit a decent pace, viz Todd Byrne getting run down by sattler. A bit of a stumble, a look at the defence, and securing the ball all affect pace in a given situation.

Sattler would never beat Byrne over 20, 50 or 100 in a race, yet he reeled him in with the angle and Byrne's stumbled start. The circumstances of that incident could be similar to Scott catching Kelly.

I think we will see Kelly has some natural pace that will be improved with proper sprint training.

Every year we see a forward catch a back.
I find the popular belief on this forum that Kelly is slow to be quite amusing. I'm sure if it later turns out he is fast, no-one will admit they may have been mistaken!

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
I find the popular belief on this forum that Kelly is slow to be quite amusing. I'm sure if it later turns out he is fast, no-one will admit they may have been mistaken!
I heard he lost to dce in a pre season 2k run....

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Maybe the jovial one should have spent more time chasing young Latrell and given the Jet a wide berth.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14