The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I'm not. Shane Whereat? Darren Clark?

There's a helluva lot more to being a skilful footy player than being able to run like you've been shot out of a cannon...
True, but if they posses both speed and skill they are lethal Action

yokahontas

Bencher
Kelly has the potential to be a much more skillful player than Jimmy Roberts will ever be..........
You obviously have not seen much of the Jet and his footwork .
Maybe you blink too much Kevin ?
One blink and the Jet is gone :)

IF someone else puts him into a hole, and IF he isn't required to then pass the ball to someone else. A smart, thinking footballer he is not. 5 of him in your backline, you're screwed.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
IF someone else puts him into a hole, and IF he isn't required to then pass the ball to someone else. A smart, thinking footballer he is not. 5 of him in your backline, you're screwed.
5 will screw the opposition
We will agree to disagree :)

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Kelly v Jimmy the fastest man in league history The Jet....

Give me the snail-like Kelly every day.

Kellys footwork and brain > Usain Roberts speed (and apparant lack of brain).

Can this be the last Jimmy the wank off Jet reference now?...the guy is not a Manly player, but gets more airtime here than anyone else ffs.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Kelly v Jimmy the fastest man in league history The Jet....

Give me the snail-like Kelly every day.

Kellys footwork and brain > Usain Roberts speed (and apparant lack of brain).

Can this be the last Jimmy the wank off Jet reference now?...the guy is not a Manly player, but gets more airtime here than anyone else ffs.
The reason he got mention on here in the first place was because the Immortal was after him .
Our backline consists of a few jets in Uate, Tom and Walker . We also have a Bulldozer In Jorge , and Hopefully Kelly can turn out to be the new Killer as in Killer Kelly . I also have high hopes of young Parker .I just hope he is not too injury prone . Out last season and again this year.

Kevinward777

First Grader
The only personal attacks on here are the ones that are binging the Jets personal life into the forum. I am only commenting on players football abilities . I have not said anything personal about Kelly .
May I ask why you love James "the jet" Roberts so much? For a man that talks about abuse of the Manly jersey.....why do you go on and on about a Broncos player so much? Fcuk the Broncos, and fcuk that Brisbane cat the "Jet" as you call him. Last time I looked Brian Kelly was a Manly player and Roberts played for a club that is right up there on the hatred list for most true Manly people. I'll never support a Brisbane player., NEVER!.... a dishonest pr1ck who apparently played the last 2 seasons for around $150 000 a year. A serial pest who plays for one of the most protected rorting clubs in the NRL. Mate you're breaking a sh1t load of the Manly dictates that you carry on about....but I will support ANYONE in a Manly jumper, irrespective of ability and performance, every day of the week over those cheating, lying Dogs.

Last edited:

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
May I ask why you love James "the jet" Roberts so much? For a man that talks about abuse of the Manly jersey.....why do you go on and on about a Broncos player so much? Fcuk the Broncos, and fcuk that Brisbane cat the "Jet" as you call him. Last time I looked Brian Kelly was a Manly player and Roberts played for a club that is right up there on the hatred list for most true Manly people. I'll never support a Brisbane player.....particularly one who apparently played the last 2 seasons for around $150 000 a year who plays for one of the most protected rotting clubs in the NRL.
The reason The Jet was an interest on this forum was because the Immortal was after him .
We are all on this site because we love our Sea eagles .

Kevinward777

First Grader
The reason The Jet was an interest on this forum was because the Immortal was after him .
We are all on this site because we love our Sea eagles .
When you call him the Jet, go into bat to defend his personal life and post his highlights on our forum (many times over)...you display an affection for a grub of a player that goes beyond the, yeah he can play. It would be similar to defending Smith, Thurston or Lockyer. Mate.....if he signed with us, then obviously things change. But he didn't, and Brian Kelly beat him into the NRL team of the week. So back him and put Roberts back in the toilet as far as our club goes.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm no psychologist but...(!)...Some fans can't bear to accept that our club and our team might be deficient in any way, it simply cuts their own sense of self-worth to the quick. Hence the need to pin the blame on one or two (well, 2) deficient individuals and brand them as unworthy.
Which is fine, although cuts across the essential team aspect of the sport.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
When you call him the Jet, go into bat to defend his personal life and post his highlights on our forum (many times over)...you display an affection for a grub of a player that goes beyond the, yeah he can play. It would be similar to defending Smith, Thurston or Lockyer. Mate.....if he signed with us, then obviously things change. But he didn't, and Brian Kelly beat him into the NRL team of the week. So back him and put Roberts back in the toilet as far as our club goes.

BOZO follows Fulton first and Manly second

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
DI4Hm6qVwAAN9qR.jpg:large

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Just like the Immortal was excited into pursuing Roberts I also admire great athletes and unlike you I don't judge peoples personal lives as we all have faults and no one is perfect .
Roberts like Smith and Thurston is also some ones son .
Unless you think you are above any other human being then you can keep on judging players personal lives Kevin and we can call you Judge Kevin .
Keep it above the waste . Keep it on the field

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16