The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I wonder if BOZO approved of James Roberts kissing his team mate tonight. I thought it was a nice touch from Jimmy but BOZO did previously had sympathy for Garry Jack after Ian Roberts taught him a fair lesson

Lattrell Mitchell, now there is an opposition centre I'd be keen on. At the close of this year's Origin series, I called for him to be called into the NSW side from next year. What a star!

I wonder if BOZO approved of James Roberts kissing his team mate tonight. I thought it was a nice touch from Jimmy but BOZO did previously had sympathy for Garry Jack after Ian Roberts taught him a fair lesson

Lattrell Mitchell, now there is an opposition centre I'd be keen on. At the close of this year's Origin series, I called for him to be called into the NSW side from next year. What a star!

Its a shame the only similarity between Lattrell & Kelly is the bum fluff above their top lip.................
That boy's a star......and what you say..........he's only 20.... a year younger than Kelly!

Its a shame the only similarity between Lattrell & Kelly is the bum fluff above their top lip.................
That boy's a star......and what you say..........he's only 20.... a year younger than Kelly!
That star was burned by Kelly the first time we played the Roosters when Kelly drifted across field like a natural ball player with only minutes to go and put Dylan Walker away with a lovely ball to score the match-winning try. He was then dropped to reserve grade for a few weeks to get himself together.
I agree that Latrell Mitchell is a stunning talent and yes, is a superstar in the making. But his progression in the NRL has been anything but a straight line and should serve as a reminder that it takes more than talent to be a consistent first-grade player. The Roosters have given Mitchell plenty of time to develop, which is exactly what we should be doing with Kelly. If you think about it, they've got a lot more in common than facial hair.

That jet sure can fly !!

IMG_2584.PNG
IMG_2583.PNG

Saw this on MWSE Facebook page ... Just wondering why he wasn't an option this year .... 3 from the sideline from both sides of the field ?

half of those were gifts ... but I'd like to see him given a go if his % is better than Wright & Walker

@Jethro

I'm just on my iPhone at present ( still travelling) and can't seem to get a change of thread title up, wondering if you could change it to " The Daily Kellygraph" please?

It's getting towards being " that type of thread"

Cheers

@Jethro

I'm just on my iPhone at present ( still travelling) and can't seem to get a change of thread title up, wondering if you could change it to " The Daily Kellygraph" please?

It's getting towards being " that type of thread"

Cheers

NO! We have "The daily cherrygraph" so NO. Be original! no no no no no no no no no no no!

(unless jethro overrides me - but he should remember what happened to the last jethro!) - or Mark you do it as it's your thread.

which I will then delete! so NO (Ok I wont)

NO

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8