The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Bencher
Congratulations on young Kelly making the Team of the Week!

4. Brian Kelly (Sea Eagles)

Tore the Panthers to shreds in the first half with the most destructive performance of his rookie season. Scored a try, had three line breaks, two try assists, six tackle busts and one line-break assist to help secure Manly's finals finish.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Yes I agree with you . One good game and your a legend LOL

*you're

Mate there is a career in politics awaiting you, great at dancing around questions and putting words into other people's posts that aren't there !!

I do admire the fact that you keep coming back though and it doesn't resort into rubbish

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Maybe I am over sensitive but that sounds a little like you are putting him down.
The only personal attacks on here are the ones that are binging the Jets personal life into the forum. I am only commenting on players football abilities . I have not said anything personal about Kelly .

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
*you're

Mate there is a career in politics awaiting you, great at dancing around questions and putting words into other people's posts that aren't there !!

I do admire the fact that you keep coming back though and it doesn't resort into rubbish
At the end of the day we will always agree to this .
As Sea eagle supporters we ALL want Kelly to consistently perform at NRL level and make an impact in our team .
The rest is our own personal views on how we evaluate each game and I have given him credit where it was due on his last fine game and I do hope for the sake of our team he will continue to contribute

Last edited:

Frank

Bencher
Kelly is awesome.

He attacked well, defended well, and now is most certainly up to NRL standard.

It only took one game to save his career. Oh the life of Bwian.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Consistency like how Semi R consistently ran over and around the Jet a couple of weeks back.... that consistency.... :)
They call him the Jet because he has made a name for himself and I hope Kelly plays consistent good footy so he can also make a name for himself as well ! :)

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Poor @Kiwi Eagle ... how will he ever recover from that stunning rebuttal of the facts he asked you to decipher.

You have painted yourself into a ridiculous position regarding Kelly, and your once considered opinion has become an irrelevant travesty of nonsense.
He did the same with brown before Kelly, he just wants attention.

Last edited:

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Yes Kelly was awesome on the weekend. Emphasis is on the WAS, he needs to be First Grade quality again and back it up this week. I am not anti Kelly I think he has a great future if he can increase his size.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
*you're

It's good PR work and it gets us away from what ztc is doing or the high turnover of CEO s and the failure to update Brookie.
Subterfuge.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Roberts has consistently been kicked out of 4 clubs for shocking off field behaviour.... Thats quite and achievement.
Thanks for bringing this into the quality equation .
The Jett has had issues previously and was kicked out of 4 clubs and as soon as one club dropped him another offered him a contract and that is a testimony to what a great player he is . The immortal was interested in him before he decided that he wanted to live in Brisbane .

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
Yes, great attacking play from Kelly, the forwards doing their job and knocking the stuffing out of the black Pussies making his job easier.
But Defence ? He needs to keep the effort up. He's not a big guy: One of the smallest centres in the NRL.
This will be SemiFinal Footy, and the Pussies will lift.
Sitting at northeast end, there were still some dubious defensive reads in the first half on Saturday, albeit he compensated with effort and a bit of mongrel. Can he repeat? He Must.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
This post is for the Brian Kelly fan club on here and congratulations to Brian
NRL .COM Team of the Week ....
1.Hoppa
2.Ferguson
3.Jennings
4.Brian Kelly
5.Semi
6.Maloney
7.DCE