The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
But if you'd like to chat line breaks for the season bozo

Kelly 9 at 0.4 per game
Your hero Roberts 12 at 0.6 per game

Not really a glaring difference is there ?

Toss in line break assists

Kelly 5 for the season
Roberts 1
I will gracefully accept your invitation to respond to your post feathered friend :)
Roberts V Kelly is like comparing a Porsche with a Volkswagen
Drive safely Kiwi Eagle
sleepy-vw-beetle-hi.png

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
He did score a few votes in our MVP this week, currently ranked as our 7th best player vs Warriors.
Brown that came on in the final minutes of the game and did his usual??? out performed 80 minute players like Walker and Taupau .
Keep voting for him SER8 and he may get a contract extension as well !!!
1 Daly Cherry-Evans 134 61
2 Jake Trbojevic 78 33
3 Tom Trbojevic 77 40
4 Addin Fonua-Blake 73 40
5 Apisai Koroisau 49 25
6 Blake Green 34 19
7 Brian Kelly 8 5
7 Lewis Brown 8 3
8 Dylan Walker 5 4
9 Shaun Lane 4 3
10 Frank Winterstein 1 1
10 Martin Taupau 1

Bencher
He's a bit small for today's centres, and I don't think he is our long term plan. He hasn't done so bad, but he needs to learn to tackle. He's all we got for this final series, so I'm gunning for an improved performance from young Kelly.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
So Fulton is a failure that couldn't get his man after going all out ? ;)
Bight your tongue feathered friend !!!
It is blasphemous to mention the Immortal with negativity
The Jett didn't want to fly to Sydney . He was happy up north .
The Immortal never fails
People fail the Immortal
s-l300.jpg

Last edited:

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Yes I agree that Kelly would be by all accounts a decent young human and it is a shame that he does not play like a descent NRL player
I am entitled to my views as a passionate manly supporter and you are entitled to yours and if Kelly defended on the field the way you defend him on this forum he would be a star just like you . :)

Again you miss the point ... it is not about your opinion (I don't know how many times I need to type that until you acknowledge it) many people share it, it is about the manic obsession you have to denigrate a Manly player simply because he does not reach your lofty standards of stardom.

Saying you don't think he has the talent to make a FG'er and why is reasonable and logical ...... to say it over 150 times in 10 different threads being disrespectful and insulting to the rookie is a sickness.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Yes I agree that Kelly would be by all accounts a decent young human and it is a shame that he does not play like a descent NRL player
I am entitled to my views as a passionate manly supporter and you are entitled to yours and if Kelly defended on the field the way you defend him on this forum he would be a star just like you . :)

"defend him" .. only against abuse, not justified criticism.

Support him .... 100% for as long as he is a Manly player and he has a go.

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
Again you miss the point ... it is not about your opinion (I don't know how many times I need to type that until you acknowledge it) many people share it, it is about the manic obsession you have to denigrate a Manly player simply because he does not reach your lofty standards of stardom.

Saying you don't think he has the talent to make a FG'er and why is reasonable and logical ...... to say it over 150 times in 10 different threads being disrespectful and insulting to the rookie is a sickness.

I would suggest he needs to say in "150 times in 10 different threads" because some rather slow dim witted types still continue to suggest the boy has talent and is our future!!

Volley

Bencher
I would suggest he needs to say in "150 times in 10 different threads" because some rather slow dim witted types still continue to suggest the boy has talent and is our future!!

I think you might be a bit dimwitted yourself if you can't differentiate between people sticking up for him from over the top criticism and hyperbolic statements regarding him becoming a World Class centre. No-one is saying he'll be a superstar, we're just sick of Bonzo and his repetitive criticism and **** memes.

If you can't understand that, then you should ease up on attacking anyone else's intelligence.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member

I don't defend or support players who constantly lets our team down by missing tackles dropping balls and offer no Impact
I CALL THAT ABUSE OF THE SACRED MANLY COLOURS .
Your As long as our players are having a go mentality is a failed North Sydney Creed
We are not bears . We are high flying Sea eagles and expect success and are not content with mediocre play and failure like the bears
Shape-up-or-ship-out.jpg

Last edited:

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I think you might be a bit dimwitted yourself if you can't differentiate between people sticking up for him from over the top criticism and hyperbolic statements regarding him becoming a World Class centre. No-one is saying he'll be a superstar, we're just sick of Bonzo and his repetitive criticism and **** memes.

If you can't understand that, then you should ease up on attacking anyone else's intelligence.
I am also sick of continually seeing sub standard play from Kelly which is an abuse of the sacred Manly colours .
I find it very entertaining though how the few "sacred hearts" on here mother and defend Kelly as though he is an infant in a pram .
baby-stroller.jpg

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
@BOZO Can you please stop posting big images with every, or numerous posts. It all adds onto the bandwidth our server needs and you may find out that some people are getting tired of them.

It's becoming like continually typing in caps.

We don't need a picture to understand what you just typed out. We understand your points nicely. :)

cheers.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
@BOZO Can you please stop posting big images with every, or numerous posts. It all adds onto the bandwidth our server needs and you may find out that some people are getting tired of them.

We don't need a picture to understand what you just typed out. We understand your points nicely. :)

cheers.
Thanks for the feed back . Being a feathered friend and team player I will do what is best for the Silvertails forum and our team of Silvertail feathered friends
No more photos
Go our beloved Manly Sea eagles !!!

Shoe1

Journey Man

cheers.
Have you considered illustrating your posts with a huge globe and eagle? For effect?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18