The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Poor Mr Kelly but I seem to remember a lot of people Bagging one S Matai when he was a rookie leave the kid alone!!!!
Hey Denno , I have seen all the champion centres do the Manly colours proud since 1972 .
Fulton
Branighan
Gartner
Knight
Shearer
Occonnor
Close
Williams
Hill
Innes
Lyon
Just to name a few and if Kelly becomes the next great Matai then I will become the next Immortal :)

t_1991-stimorol-card0039_20170711050257.jpg

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Hey Denno , I have seen all the champion centres do the Manly colours proud since 1972 .
Fulton
Branighan
Gartner
Knight
Shearer
Occonnor
Close
Williams
Hill
Innes
Lyon
Just to name a few and if Kelly becomes the next great Matai then I will become the next Immortal :)

View attachment 6424
Only 2 noted speedsters in that lot, Gartner and Shearer. The rest used brains or brawn.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Yes I still recall round 1 when he was 10 meters in the clear against Parra & Semi ran him down within 3 strides.

While kudos to Kelly for the way he played in the second half yesterday.....it was at that point in round 1 where the pre-season stories that he was quick and would give us some much needed speed in the outside backs were proven to be a complete and utter myth.

If we saw more from Kelly that we saw in the second half against the Warriors, this thread wouldn't be half as long as it is.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
After all the crap you put on this 20s kid doing his best in his first year of Nrl, id give my left one for him to get his first full pre-season under his belt and come out and kill it next year.
Gees it's getting old....
Gees its getting old is it ?
Mate if you can blow your own/pro Kelly trumpet then I can also I blow mine :)

images.png

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Haven't been praising him at all...

But there's nothing negative about the kid that you haven't already said 200 times that we haven't heard that needs to be said. He wears they maroon and white. He's doing his best in his first year of fg. Endless bagging on the kid won't change anything but hey each to their own. I apologise for stopping you. You obviously enjoy putting a silly amount of crap on the kid who's not here to defend himself.

Please continue....
I will continue to do what everyone does on here and that is to say it how we see it .
PS. If Kelly could defend on the field as good as you defend him on this forum he would be a star just like you .
Keep up the great work Batty !!!

Attachments

• 051054416e56ee600814a137e7245b00bc06eb-wm.jpg
    051054416e56ee600814a137e7245b00bc06eb-wm.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited by a moderator:

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Same to you. Keep up the amazing work bagging on a kid doing his best in a team that is struggling. Maybe if you just try harder he'll just disappear and we can sign your drug taking, abusing, hair pulling centre... Of wait he's probably still recovering from being trampled and out sprinted by Semi.
It's a very noble job your doing too. Keep it up.
Exactly.
People seem to fail to see he is a troll.
A young rookie, in his first year is staring down a spot in the top 8 has made some errors. Give me a ****ing break. If the immortal had managed things better as head of football we would have had Matai and Snake off the books this year and over 1 million more in player talent on the field.

But hey lets be a keyboard warrior and put an insane amout of crap on our youngest player because it gets us the attention we did not recieve growing up.

He had a top game yesterday and you still come in and bag the kid. You've clearly got no idea and your memes are ****.
Good luck to the kid and his confidence. However one quality 2nd half in God knows how many games played this year doesn't make him a quality centre. He should develop more in the reggies where he can afford to make mistakes. But we are so used to mediocre that anything other than his usual performances are now considered top shelf! Everyone praises him for passing a ball or making a tackle! Wow! By his standards he should have got man of the match!

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
To put things in perspective from that photo .
The Facts are .......
He was not fast enough to beat the defence or strong enough to break the defence but at least the boy can pass :)

Specsavers might be the go for you, if he hadn't broken the initial contact in defence he wouldn't have been in the position where the entire upper half of his body is free for the offload

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
@BOZO You have now officially progressed from the realms of obsession into the depths of congenital idiocy.

You have failed and continue to ignore the fact that even people that share your assessment of Kelly's form/potential are over the relentless avalanche of **** you put on the kid in every thread. We get it ... he's struggling.

No body is contesting your right to be critical, all players are subject to poor appraisal at times, but you have gone beyond that into a campaign of witch- hunt proportions.

But he is the centre we have, he is having a go, and as the prom queen and head cheerleader of Manly you had a choice .... support a 20yo Manly rookie .... or be a bagger.

Your choice lessens you ... not Kelly, who by all accounts is a respectful and decent human.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18