The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did u get any inside info? Was it just a family decision to go back to the Titans?

I actually see the titans as a bit of a force for next year. They've got quite a good squad. Throw in family and history with the club and it probably wasn't a hard decision for Brian to make...

I was a big fan of Kelly and was disappointed to see him ho but I'm still not sold on his defence. Attack was never his problem.
I feel even with parker in there the edge defence and centre channels have been much better this year. Time will tell if we let a superstar go.

I'm warming to Brad Parker, but I bet a lot of you would have liked Brian Kelly in his place... he is definately more polished and complete first grader...
Brian wouldn't have scored from that intercept either, he does have defensive deficiencies

Rubbish, he is much faster and evasive than your continuing agenda allows him credit buddy.
Not rubbish, he's not quick, he was put in the clear against Parra when he first started with us and was picked up within 20 metres. I've no agenda against him, as a matter of fact I love his footwork, he wanted to leave and that's that, buddy

2 tries and a try assist to Brian Kelly today. It’s a shame that he has gone to a club where his attacking strengths won’t be utilised as much as possible

I saw the game and it was an improvement to the first two games for the titans where he was ordinary and that is why you were quite @Pittwater Legend

His first try was from a dummy half run 5 metres out of the rabbits line where he went low and managed to get the ball on the line which was a good opportunist try

Second try came from a kick where it landed straight into Brians arms and all he had to do was put it over the line and credit to him for being on the spot chasing the ball

The third try that the Titans winger scored was not a try assist as the replay will show ....

Brian tried to run around the Rabbits winger but as the winger tackles him Brain passed the ball to a rabbits forward and credit to the Titans winger who stripped the ball off the rabbits forward and scored for the titans .

https://www.msn.com/en-au/video/sport/nrl-highlights-rabbitohs-v-titans-round-3/vp-BBVrDxI

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8