The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is quick enough to have scored that try, wouldn't have had to go 20m and I recall you bagging him before.@:)
I did bag him when he first came to us, as I thought he would have been better than first thought, I in his defense he was, and still is young defensively he was fairly ordinary, I remember Ewan Aitkin twice standing him up and scoring
He is quick enough to have scored that try, wouldn't have had to go 20m and I recall you bagging him before.@:)
What I said before was that he lacks pace to be a quality centre, he does however possess great footwork, however his one on one defense is suspect.
Steve Matai lacked pace. however he did have good footwork, but his defense was what set him apart from most other centres.

I did bag him when he first came to us, as I thought he would have been better than first thought, I in his defense he was, and still is young defensively he was fairly ordinary, I remember Ewan Aitkin twice standing him up and scoring

What I said before was that he lacks pace to be a quality centre, he does however possess great footwork, however his one on one defense is suspect.
Steve Matai lacked pace. however he did have good footwork, but his defense was what set him apart from most other centres.
I dont remember Matai being slow . Matai had good speed .

I saw the game and it was an improvement to the first two games for the titans where he was ordinary and that is why you were quite @Pittwater Legend

His first try was from a dummy half run 5 metres out of the rabbits line where he went low and managed to get the ball on the line which was a good opportunist try

Second try came from a kick where it landed straight into Brians arms and all he had to do was put it over the line and credit to him for being on the spot chasing the ball

The third try that the Titans winger scored was not a try assist as the replay will show ....

Brian tried to run around the Rabbits winger but as the winger tackles him Brain passed the ball to a rabbits forward and credit to the Titans winger who stripped the ball off the rabbits forward and scored for the titans .

https://www.msn.com/en-au/video/sport/nrl-highlights-rabbitohs-v-titans-round-3/vp-BBVrDxI

Wow...

I resurrected the Liam Knight thread recently to comment on his good form at Souths and you had nice things to say about him. I do the exact same thing for Brian and you talk him down again. Why the inconsistency?

I didn’t call you out either when mentioning Brian’s game against the Titans and your quote to me comes off as aggressive.

Wow...

I resurrected the Liam Knight thread recently to comment on his good form at Souths and you had nice things to say about him. I do the exact same thing for Brian and you talk him down again. Why the inconsistency?

I didn’t call you out either when mentioning Brian’s game against the Titans and your quote to me comes off as aggressive.
Aggressive is only in your mind .
I was only validating my point that Brian was very ordinary in the Titans first 2 games and that is why a fan like you had nothing to wright about until now .
I respond to ALL posts accordingly as I see them as every one else does .
I also gave an unbiased description on each try and gave credit where it was due .
Not aggressive at all feathered friend .

Bozo you and I will never be mates or feathered friends. We go for the same team and that is as far as it goes. And don’t try and get chummy with me either. You have a habit of sucking up to people after you have had an argument with them

If you want to be bitter thats your issue not mine .

I do not suck up to people I just do not keep bitterness inside me like you do

Why be a wanker, @BOZO answered you with respect. Let that be the end of it...saying you don’t want to be mates etc, does that need to be said at all.
Brian Kelly was ****, then he left because he wanted to.
He was bog average so no loss at all

Lol...

He addressed me as friend. That’s why

I always had faith Manly would win when Matai and Lyon were in our team.
I hope we can develop a centre with half as much talent and tenacity as these two.
We certainly have been spoilt with quality centres over the years . Since Matai and Lyon Walker has been our only dynamic centre

We certainly have been spoilt with quality centres over the years . Since Matai and Lyon Walker has been our only dynamic centre

You say this like it's been 20 years since Lyon and Matai left.

These type of blokes dont pop up every day.

Sometimes you have to make do with what you've got, and find the best way to utilise the next players strengths.

You say this like it's been 20 years since Lyon and Matai left.

These type of blokes dont pop up every day.

Sometimes you have to make do with what you've got, and find the best way to utilise the next players strengths.
I agree that you have to make do with what you've got until a rebuild starts and quality comes into the team to compete with the top players in the top teams

Aggressive is only in your mind .
I was only validating my point that Brian was very ordinary in the Titans first 2 games and that is why a fan like you had nothing to wright about until now .
I respond to ALL posts accordingly as I see them as every one else does .
I also gave an unbiased description on each try and gave credit where it was due .
Not aggressive at all feathered friend .
Unbiased my ass ,no bigger pile of BS than I have ever read in here.
You ,UNBIASED against Brian Kelly ,Fmd .I have heard it all now.

Last edited:
Unbiased my ass ,no bigger pile of BS than I have ever read in here.
You ,UNBIASED against Brian Kelly ,Fmd .I have heard it all now.

I have heard it all now as well
What was so biased about my last post about his game against the rabbits ?

Read again and tell us feathered friend .

His first try was from a dummy half run 5 metres out of the rabbits line where he went low and managed to get the ball on the line which was a good opportunist try

Second try came from a kick where it landed straight into Brians arms and all he had to do was put it over the line and credit to him for being on the spot chasing the ball

The third try that the Titans winger scored was not a try assist as the replay will show ....

Brian tried to run around the Rabbits winger but as the winger tackles him Brain passed the ball to a rabbits forward and credit to the Titans winger who stripped the ball off the rabbits forward and scored for the titans .

Biased, unbiased what does it matter? Bozo doesn't owe Kelly or you anything.
Not an explanation, nothing. It's his opinion, so get over it. If u don't like it keep on scrolling
I was only responding to his post on my post like we all do . Just like I am responding to yours
No drama feathered friend . LOL

I was only responding to his post on my post like we all do . Just like I am responding to yours
No drama feathered friend . LOL
I know, it just gets annoying reading it. People claim people have an agenda against him like myself.When i think it's pretty clear cut moving Kelly on was prob the best option. He was mediocre.

I really enjoyed watching Russel Gardner he was a speed machine that knew how to find the line. My all time favorite centers were 1. Bozo, 2 Steve Matai, 3. Killer 4. Michael Oconnor 5. Ray Branigan.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8