The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Almost always safer to bet on the Warriors imploding then exceeding expectations. Foran shouldn't change that.

Roach says she wrote with venom but backed that up with powerful facts !!!!

What powerful facts did she base her Brett Stewart story on ?

Mary Poppins ?

Big ole book of (powerful) facts!

book-geek-problems-borrowing-books.gif

Hi guys im glad kieran foran once played for our famous club,an when he did iwas huge fan.But im going to say something, that alot of u probably think or have even said .I dont know why we keep giving this guy our thoughts, he has been gone for 2 yrs .Surely we should let him die slowly by not giving him another thought an concentrate on current things MANLY ,just my thoughts cheers .

Hi guys im glad kieran foran once played for our famous club,an when he did iwas huge fan.But im going to say something, that alot of u probably think or have even said .I dont know why we keep giving this guy our thoughts, he has been gone for 2 yrs .Surely we should let him die slowly by not giving him another thought an concentrate on current things MANLY ,just my thoughts cheers .

Kieran who?

Agreed manly 4 life ,we can still pull the piss out of him in banners an such,but i dont believe he should be given to much thoughts in our threads ,except maybe when manly vs warriors. I still like the bloke i even met him ,but if we r not good enough to play for YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR OUR THREAD .

So Foran wants to leave the Warriors already according to nine news. Guess he couldn't stand being away from his precious Hayson could he?

Thank god he left our club the selfish wanker.

Yep, he's a wanker alright
TROUBLED NRL star Kieran Foran has sounded out the Broncos about the prospect of rebuilding his career under master coach Wayne Bennett.

The Courier-Mail understands Foran’s management has contacted the Broncos outlining the playmaker’s desire to be mentored by Bennett at Red Hill next season.

Foran’s life went off the rails last year, with the former Kiwi Test five-eighth checking into rehab after his shock decision to walk away from a $5 million Parramatta contract.

Kieran Foran is reportedly already looking for his next club.
Foran was cleared to return to the NRL a fortnight ago and is expected to make his comeback for new club the Warriors against Canterbury in round three.

But Foran’s tenure in New Zealand could be short-lived. He is off-contract this season and believes being coached by Bennett in Brisbane, where he has family support networks, can bring stability to his life off the field.

Foran would be the perfect on-field replacement for halfback Ben Hunt, who is joining the Dragons next season. The 26-year-old has played 156 NRL games, 30 Tests for the Kiwis and has premiership-winning experience after piloting Manly to the title in 2011.

The Broncos are scouring the market for Hunt’s replacement but have yet to formally target one playmaker. Bennett has already ruled out signing off-contract Tigers duo Mitchell Moses and Luke Brooks.

origin:video_integrator.Y1dHh3OTE6ogSl6jFS0MsbV2JSf7BUnk

Foran on contract: 'It's a big relief'
Former Broncos five-eighth Darren Lockyer, now a member of the club’s recruitment-and-retention committee, lauded Foran’s ability and said it is crucial Brisbane make the right call.

“Kieran is an international and a premiership-winning half,” Lockyer said. “He’s a class player.

“Beyond Ben (Hunt), there are options internally, but being such an important long-term position the club needs to make a good decision.”

Foran has links with Bennett. The super coach was a former adviser to New Zealand, who surged to the No.1 ranking under coach Steve Kearney with Foran and Shaun Johnson as the Kiwis’ playmaking alliance.

Foran has also worked with Bennett in recent years as a member of the NRL All Stars team.

The Broncos coach has a history of resurrecting troubled NRL players. Bennett supported Darius Boyd during his battle with depression and issued lifelines to former jailbird Russell Packer and Maroons winger Dane Gagai during his time at Newcastle.

f053db62292c793c515c02372865baf5

It’s been a long road back for Foran since leaving the Eels. Photo: Mark Evans
Legendary five-eighth Kevin Walters, who helped the Broncos to five premierships, said Foran would be a revelation in the Brisbane No.7 jumper.

“I don’t think it would be a risky purchase — he would be a great signing,” he said. “They would have to go through the checks and balances but the Broncos need someone to replace Ben Hunt.

“They need to replace Hunt with someone of high quality and they don’t get much better than Kieran Foran.

“I like what he does on the field. He’s had some problems off the field but he’s trying to fix all that up and a year at the Warriors will do him some good.

“The best playmakers find a way to win premierships and the Broncos have a history of quality halves.

“Wayne would be good for Kieran so hopefully it works out for the Broncos. I’d love to see them win a premiership again.”

This bloke has no loyalty to anyone, glad he is gone! If we had re-signed him 2 years ago for 3 years this would have been about us. The guy is a club whore and deserves to be remembered as a journeyman sack that took advantage of every club he played for.

First it was heading back to NZ to get some space from a toxic environment now it's his need to go to Father Wayne for direction? Before lacing on his boots once for Warriors?

Some thing tells me this thread has quite a way to go ...

This is exactly why he should never play in the NRL again

First he went to parra to be with the best coach in the world Brad Arthur. That lasted about 6 games and he left parra

Then he goes to the warriors because of his family ties and he is now sounding out a move to brisbane next year when he hasn't even played a game for the warriors

The warriors won't be impressed reading this

Now he wants to go to brisbane to be coached by Bennett and because of his family ties Must have a big family

If brisbane have a poor year there is a big chance bennett will get the flick

Foran is a nutcase

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8