The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First it was heading back to NZ to get some space from a toxic environment now it's his need to go to Father Wayne for direction? Before lacing on his boots once for Warriors?

Some thing tells me this thread has quite a way to go ...

I think we're finding that Foran is deeply religious.

First it was Father Brad at doesn't-matta and now it might be Father Wayne at the Donkeys.

But in all seriousness, how are the Warriors and their fans supposed to take him seriously when as you said, before even lacing on the boots for the Auckland club he is already talking to the Donkeys about going there in 2018?

foz was probably upset and disillusioned that the Warriors didn't offer him a contract twice as long and for twice as much money as dce's.

Surprised upon realising that his current club also wont name the stadium after him he has asked his manager to look elsewhere for somewhere and something that will heal his little upset feelings.

The choice of Brisbane would return foz to the place of his fondest memories...snuggled up on a couch with a bookie (lets call him...teddy basin) instead of being in rehab.

However he has promised to sort out his future before the season starts as he wants to do the right thing by all his fans and really.... making a club and its fans wait half a season whilst one mopes around dilly dallying and generally stuffing everything up would be a real ****wit thing to do, wouldn't it.

* to channel Lsz, I've only seen the newspaper reports....it could be b/s and maybe no conversations with the broncs have been started. - shock!

Brisvegas is one of Eddie Hayson's favourite haunts an Foran was seen with him early last year in Brisbane

Not sure that he will go to brisbane as Darius will be jealous

Last edited:
Wow you think you can read a player? Foran is just a mercenary now. Any Club that takes him on is simply barmy!!

Another point is how do the donkeys afford him? How silly of me!! News limited donkeys don't have a cap.

If I hear Greenturd say the cap is supposed to equalize the competition I'll bloody throttle him. The only 2 clubs who profit these days are the donkeys and cowpokes. To hell with the rest of us.

Foran, you sold your soul a long time ago!!!

Need to be careful with our criticism of Foran lest we end up ith the proverbial egg on the noggin. Foran just may be the key to Auckland taking out the crown. They have a great spine and strong forward line up. TYheir problem has always been consistency and organisation. Foran will be a plus in that regard if he stays on the park. With a little luck with injuries they may just be in the grand final.

Need to be careful with our criticism of Foran lest we end up ith the proverbial egg on the noggin. Foran just may be the key to Auckland taking out the crown. They have a great spine and strong forward line up. TYheir problem has always been consistency and organisation. Foran will be a plus in that regard if he stays on the park. With a little luck with injuries they may just be in the grand final.

Agree , very possible. If its true he is already looking ahead to a new club, the potential backflip to stay with his mates is forseeable if they go well.

Only a couple of years ago he was looked at as a shining light, smart, loyal, and committed to great morals off the park. He could possibly regain that in time in he stayed in nz but jumping ship so soon will weigh down on his credability a tad.

But there is more to life than footy cred and being closer to his young family is all a person needs . He doesnt need to appease the footy gods he has young children to be concerned with, and should put them first

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10