The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes given the way he exited I would imagine the baggage is the biggest issue to overcome,
No one should forget the events of 14 and 15 and how his pretend indecison put our club behind the 8 ball when he was always going to leave. I think hindsight is a great thing. I am sure if he had his time over again he would be wiser. The truth is hes never been the same player consistently as he was with us.

I think if Bozo and Zorba were still influential at the club there would be little chance of Foran returning. Fact is they are not and that this story wont go away suggests that there is a chance he will, heck if the club could forgive Des they will forgive Foran.

The verdict is in....
Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 4.08.47 pm.png

I really can't see the benefits outweighing the liabilities of signing Keiran Foran again. Putting aside the manner in which he left us and what happened to us afterwards. When he played for us he played a tough style of footy putting his body in harm's way which does not equate to career longevity. He has had a number of serious injuries and long lay offs so a expectation that he will be fit enough to play a lot of games over the next two years is extremely optimistic. So whilst the talent is there I don't believe his body is up to the grind of NRL footy anymore.

My bush living friend when have you watched foran play last?

Have actually watched him play a number of times and he's still talented, though much slower. But then half the time he's not even there, so its difficult to watch him under those circumstances. And quite frankly, what I've seen of Schuster suggests to me, he's a far better option now than Foz.

So would anyone agree that at full strength fitness Foran is a damaging, skillful, lethal 5/8 who can still manage to control a game when in front or pull out something miraculous to snatch a win. If yes then at maybe $250-300K would he not be worth trying considering we're paying $1.2mil to a guy who's hit and miss at the best of times trying to do the same thing !?!?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4