Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Kieran Forum

ManlyTragic

Imagine if Benji came to manly.. oh boy. Out of the 2 he is fitter and in better shape. He still plays really well and i hope he stays at the tigers 1 more year. Everything good they do comes from him.. no grant next year so what all the work will be on brooks? Hahaha tigers spoon 2021
Oh please....... we have gone from Foran to Benji.......please!

we have shoey and we are sticking with shoey give the kid a go ! No more dad’s army recruits!
We would have made the 8 if we gave these kids a chance 8 weeks ago!
Just sayin’

Bring back the.... Biff?

Dr Kosmo Kramer... proctology

we have shoey and we are sticking with shoey give the kid a go ! No more dad’s army recruits!
Just sayin’
I said i hope he stays at tigers. I dont want him here lol no way. I want Foran. Benji deserves another year he is playing great. Not many in the game can throw the passes he does. Brilliant form atm

Bring back the.... Biff?

Dr Kosmo Kramer... proctology
Please send me some of that "stuff" you've got mate.
No he is right for once ;) we persisted with duds like Slowfua parker garrick Elliot for too long. This is known! Funa should of been playing fullback since turbo went down. He is a natural footy player he is quick and backs up. Harper showed us more in two games then Parker and suli has all season. Parker lol only thing he's done is become Milka Sivos Daddy. Miski stopped a few tries yesterday.. jorge would of folded like atowel. Hoppa showing some good signs. Didnt see much rag dolling the last 2 weeks either... just sayin

ManEagle

Just sayin’
As @Bring back the.... Biff? alluded to, Shoey is great but may need some mentoring, I also think we need a composed director out there, Shoey is young so not sure how comfortable he would be barking instructions just yet and this is where Foran comes in as cheap as chips.

Shoey then has time to develop between Forans rehab stints, and benefits from his wisdom
How good would it be as Schuster becomes the "Shoe of Foran", and besides who better to bark instruction than Foran after the dogs !!

Jeez :p

ManlyTragic

No he is right for once ;) we persisted with duds like Slowfua parker garrick Elliot for too long. This is known! Funa should of been playing fullback since turbo went down. He is a natural footy player he is quick and backs up. Harper showed us more in two games then Parker and suli has all season. Parker lol only thing he's done is become Milka Sivos Daddy. Miski stopped a few tries yesterday.. jorge would of folded like atowel. Hoppa showing some good signs. Didnt see much rag dolling the last 2 weeks either... just sayin
“Right for once”.......oh please haven’t you changed your colours!
Hopefully I will be able to convince you that ol’ man Foran and best mate Benji are not the answer as well!

ManlyTragic

As @Bring back the.... Biff? alluded to, Shoey is great but may need some mentoring, I also think we need a composed director out there, Shoey is young so not sure how comfortable he would be barking instructions just yet and this is where Foran comes in as cheap as chips.

Shoey then has time to develop between Forans rehab stints, and benefits from his wisdom
How good would it be as Schuster becomes the "Shoe of Foran", and besides who better to bark instruction than Foran after the dogs !!

Jeez :p
In that case maybe ol’ man foran can stand behind the goalposts and bark instructions like the rest of us pre COVID...... and we can save $300K pa
Just sayin’

Latest posts

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 19 17 1 1 257 35
2 Storm 18 15 0 3 238 30
3 Eels 19 14 0 5 100 28
4 Roosters 18 13 0 5 266 26
5 Raiders 18 12 0 6 106 24
6 Rabbitohs 19 11 0 8 117 22
7 Knights 18 10 1 7 53 21
8 Sharks 18 10 0 8 26 20