The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ryan

Journey Man
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Foz has been at Manly for at least 7 years and been one of our best ever since he broke into top grade as a teen. If Ryan & co now want to turn on him for being honest then no wonder players need more than just loyalty to re-sign. Loyalty is two-way street.

Loyal to who man? He was 24 hours from signing with The Dogs, and has claimed there are days he wishes he doesn't want to be here. I pay good money to support the team and hope more for us than that....

He's selfish. Doesn't think of the fans. He should also watch Maloney and The Rabbits 5/8 quality tonight before shooting his mouth. If I'm The Rabbits based on end of year form, I stick with the player in my squad right now.

If Foran wants to **** that for him next year, good luck to him.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Well given that Foz sigining in 2015 is lighting up the forum today (and I imagine for the next 2 months as the DT will be posting rumours weekly) I think its time we dig this thread up. :)

dowdz

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Bump....thought it was time to bring it back lol. Especially now he is linked to The Dogs again

• 👍
Reactions: Dan

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
forans-irish-pub.jpg

I hear he's giving up football and opening a pub.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Though the salary cap must have a hole in it at Bondi, this seems the place most likely if he left Manly, well that was the story since May 2014, though its all feeling a little ominous he is U/C with Manly 2015, over hearing about this story.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
His dad, who we know is a big wig at Walmart over here was lucky enough to bump into me the other day and he told me that Foz was staying at Manly and the media just make things up 'willy nilly.'

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
His dad, who we know is a big wig at Walmart over here was lucky enough to bump into me the other day and he told me that Foz was staying at Manly and the media just make things up 'willy nilly.'
But did you bump into him in a café? If so that would carry more weight.

Eagleheart

Bencher
Channel 7 and Josh Massoud should be ashamed of themselves.

Big news on tonight that a heap of rich worm supporters are trying to help buy Foran. What the?
Anyway would this be considered third party agreements and if so can this even be guaranteed in a contract? And would the NRL have to sign off on something like this?
Also apparently a deal of about one million or so has been offered by the worms and they are confident of getting him.

Seriously can the media obsess over some other club?

Last edited:

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
So much money around for Foran, so much money around for Mattai, so much money around for DCE...yet we pick up Burgess from Bunnies....I would of thought that they would of all left by now if the deals were just so damn good......it really is getting boring but makes for good pub chat anyway.

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Evidently, they are starting a "whining worm" club that costs 40K to join.

As far as I could see, the link between this 40K club and the signing of Foran was pretty skinny to say the least.

But, as usual, any chance to try and destabilise Manly. I just laugh.

Foz can make up his own mind where he wants to play in 2016. But if he follows Choc, all I can say is he better get used to losing on a regular basis. Something he hasn't had to experience so far in his NRL career.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
They can mortgage the leagues club for all they like to throw at him but they'll still be a bunch of whinging loser worms. A pathetic shthole of a club with zero backbone or culture.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16