The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can only be one answer: Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb!

But seriously, buggered if I know. Even at the price the Titans are paying, they're getting a bargain with Foz. Surely we could have kept him if we really wanted to. Seems we just didn't want to.

DCE must be getting a pay cut next year though. That's the only way he could've finessed a contract extension this far out - It makes no sense for the club to extend him otherwise.

I should point out that I wish Foran was staying on and finishing his career at Manly.
I should also point out that I wish Foz stayed loyal to Manly in the first place

But he did what he wanted to do and that was what was best for him self and that was his right to do so
Even though it was not right for Manly at the time

Good luck to Foran on his bigger Titans deal , at this stage of his career $$$$ are everything.

Bloody cap squeeze , such a pity he couldn’t have finished his career here.

As to Watmough , enough said !!

Foran v Storm was at the peak of his powers. Pretty to watch. Ironically the guy he is making way for had a shocker ... but I reckon the board had to make a decision re hold onto a younger Schuster vs an end of career Foran for perhaps similar money ?(happy to be corrected here).

If Schuster has half the guile of Keiran I will be thrilled. Des should be running those run-to-the-line-then-pass drills between Josh and Keiran all year.

Choc was at brookie for the storm game with a couple of bro’s on Thursday night
They are still quite a trio

Nice box with 2V the host

Got a tour of COE

Few beers few stories chat with players then few more beers

He is still an energetic man and bet we would not get run down in the last 10 if he was in the team and he is treated respectfully by the current players

Speaks and acts to quickly sometimes but that was his way on football field and was the ultimate team player

Only mentioning it as there are plenty of “informed “people on this site decide that
2+2 =5

If only it was that easy

Call me a tyrant but I'd revoke life memberships for the comments that Watmough made
Perspective Watmough Contribution made to Manly

Watmough left busted to sign for the Eels
Because in his long successfull and distinguished career at Manly he busted his body giving his all in mind body and soul and taking pay cuts to stay at Manly

We all in the heat of the moment say a lot of things in life that come from emotions
But not all have made as great contribution to our legendary club as the two time Premiership winning Watmough

The moral of the story
Stop being bitter at others and look at redeeming our own faults
Because bitterness only consumes our own soul

Visual search query image

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12