The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not that I expect to see Foran be released but if true is there abit of deja vu about this. The signing fiasco with DCE all happened when Foran had secretly signed with Parra and then advised the club after DCE signed with Titans. We have just released Cust and now this comes up.

Has it been absolutely proved that Foran signed with Parra, but led Manly along to a point they chose Foran over DCE, therefore let DCE go, before Foran then announced he has signed with Parra.

Because if so, why hasn't this question been put to him?

Not that I expect to see Foran be released but if true is there abit of deja vu about this. The signing fiasco with DCE all happened when Foran had secretly signed with Parra and then advised the club after DCE signed with Titans. We have just released Cust and now this comes up.
I suspect Cust going has something to do with it because Foran’s manager thinks he has a bit of leverage to try to get a better deal or an extension out of Manly, and that’s what is really going on here. I would be very surprised if Foran would seriously consider leaving, but he’s within his rights to try to get the best deal for himself. Good luck to him.

Has it been absolutely proved that Foran signed with Parra, but led Manly along to a point they chose Foran over DCE, therefore let DCE go, before Foran then announced he has signed with Parra.

Because if so, why hasn't this question been put to him?
It is part of the unspoken part of our recent past....just like Des leaving (with his support team) or the DCE negotations

You only have to go back and watch the Parra game and imagine Schuster been first receiver or getting half the football that Evans get in 2022 .Maybe they should swap Schuster instead of Foran .
thats one game thou. one very good game does not make a GF winning season. 28 or so rounds are needed and while I'm really excited by the shoe I'm sure he's ready just yet to be that 25+ game man.

What more is required of him to get your tick of approval?
He has my tick of approval. The kid is amazing. My point is in relation to an earlier post on Foran.
We have been pretty ordinary over the last 7 or 8 years. Des brings Foran back and all of a sudden we finish top 4. DCE back inform and the only way is up.
Why change that now? An original post questioned foz and said we won't win the comp with him in the side and my point was there's no guarantee a Shoe in the six will do any better.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6