The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is he on a modest contract? I believe so. The other clubs might double his pay and give an extra year.

It would leave us with no halves depth though. Has cust got a cooling off period?

Is he on a modest contract? I believe so. The other clubs might double his pay and give an extra year.

It would leave us with no halves depth though. Has cust got a cooling off period?

Croker, Walker, DCE, shuster, Lawton and Humphries can all play in the halves.

Click bait based on nothing more than speculation about what the Knights MIGHT do. I think the Shoe has found his natural role and I expect him to become the best ball-playing back rower in the comp. Sometimes he looks like a cross between Cliffy and Gifty. He's going to terrify centres and set up a lot of tries over the next decade. And He's ours :)

In an August interview with News Corp, Foran said of Hasler: “If you think about the amount of times I have been written off, the amount of times people have thought I was gone, I didn’t have anything to give or I couldn’t offer anything, Des Hasler has always believed I can bring something.”

do you think we could be considering a move for josh hodgson. he is a dominant dummy half and would give a story like this some sense

hodgson loves to control the game which would be great for cherry and jake in particular

he would be about the best we could get if looking to improve on last year

the hodgson deal just seems clouded everywhere

do you think we could be considering a move for josh hodgson. he is a dominant dummy half and would give a story like this some sense

hodgson loves to control the game which would be great for cherry and jake in particular

he would be about the best we could get if looking to improve on last year

the hodgson deal just seems clouded everywhere
I like your thinking. I was wondering if we would go after Api. There was talk a little while ago that he may come back. How's this scenario, Api doesn't get the jab so Penrith say we don't want you. He then leaves, gets the jab and signs elsewhere.

It does seem like there is something in the works behind the scenes - a few spare spots, a few moved on, now this rumour.

If there is any truth to the rumour all I can think of is a possible swap of players, Foran for Tex Hoy who is a fullback where we don't have a ready-made reserve. Foran would have to be paid an increased salary by Newcastle and given a further year on his contract.
It sound illogical, but strange things happen in RL.
While I'm a fan of Foran I do think that if he remains our No. 1 five-eight next season we won't improve our position in the premiership. To go to the top I believe we need The Shoe as 5/8 and getting his hands on the ball as much as possible.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8