The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he has exceeded most peoples’ expectations this year, so a broken hand isn’t the end of the world. I agree with others who say that the rest will do him good, although this assumes there are no complications with the break and is out for longer than 3-4 weeks.
.... but will he get Back into the team....Hasler didn’t seem too concerned at the presser

I think the broken hand in the first couple of tackles is a bit sus.

He is an addicted pokie player - must have went a bit hard the night b4 and injured it.

.... but will he get Back into the team....Hasler didn’t seem too concerned at the presser
There is no doubt in my mind he will. Even if Schuster nails it (assuming he is 6), I think we are overall much more dangerous with Foran at 6 and Schuster on an edge.

Not that my view has any weight behind it, but I reckon Josh will be the best back rower in the game by the end of next year if he stays in that position. I just wouldn’t move him, and I think Foran is key to getting the most out of Josh.

Isn’t anyone upset Kieran is injured.....

just sayin’
I am upset but I wont cry as crying is a sign of weakness :)

On a serious note . Kieran is a serious loss as he added stability to the team and was playing well .

The consolation prize is ...He is only out for 3 games

I am upset but I wont cry as crying is a sign of weakness :)
Yet you love to quote Winston Churchill, a very weak character well-known for bursting into tears on numerous occasions.
Confused Youtube GIF by Fetish Series

Yet you love to quote Winston Churchill, a very weak character well-known for bursting into tears on numerous occasions.
Confused Youtube GIF by Fetish Series

Here is an Inspirational Quote from one of the Greatest Leaders and Motivators of his time
Sir Winston Churhill

Take it away Winston .....

Crying is a Reaction....Courage is a Decision

The moral of the story ....
No more tears feathered friends . Do not cry but Decide to think positive and look at the bright side of life and all the wonderful opportunities that is has to offer us
Dont reach out for the Kleenex tissues .
Reach out and grab your new opportunity that awaits you

Have a great Opportunistic Sunday feathered friends x

Everything is a aligned in the universe again with Foran at Manly. I cannot emphasise enough how happy I am to have him home where he belongs.
A great game today and great leadership in the first half to rally the troops with his passion when the going was tough.

Kieran Foran fan club right here!!!

He’s the best half in the comp bar none at straightening the attack and taking the ball to the line. Little story. Today my boy was playing under 11s against some big Islander kids and in the first receiver bib and he said to me “dad I’m gonna play like Foran today run straight n hard and put guys through holes at the line”, and man he did! Great ball playing for the young bloke who still thinks Foz is our best half! What a day for the young fella and Foz!

Everything is a aligned in the universe again with Foran at Manly. I cannot emphasise enough how happy I am to have him home where he belongs.
A great game today and great leadership in the first half to rally the troops with his passion when the going was tough.

Kieran Foran fan club right here!!!
Agree he was giving it to them under the posts towards the end of the 1st half. He is back where he belongs. His sister Natalie goes to my gym and she said he is loving being back at manly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8