The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
see there is a curse.

when most establish manly players leave they never reach the same heights.
he left in 2015 and had 5 **** years with injury. he comes back and the curse has been broking.

glad he’s back daly and him look better every week.

Let me say quietly- Foran is a Champion.
Written off as too old, slow and much more....
Well I reckon this bloke has been a gun, including games we lost.
He straitens the attack like no other player can and defensively is a rock.
Maybe seems a stretch, but like a great horse feel he has something left in the run home - great to have him back where he belongs and if Manly are to be a serious contender, Foz is as important as anyone in the Maroon and White.
This is where he belongs!!

Let me say quietly- Foran is a Champion.
Written off as too old, slow and much more....
Well I reckon this bloke has been a gun, including games we lost.
He straitens the attack like no other player can and defensively is a rock.
Maybe seems a stretch, but like a great horse feel he has something left in the run home - great to have him back where he belongs and if Manly are to be a serious contender, Foz is as important as anyone in the Maroon and White.
This is where he belongs!!
I think he’s been slowly building into the season and very glad he’s back because he’s a far better option than Croker or Cust and Schuster has proven he isn’t ready to handle the pressure of controlling a team from 5/8 yet.Fingers crossed he gets through the whole season or they win enough games now to afford to rest him later in the year

While I was happy to see him go when all the s%#t went down, am happy to see him back and think that he has been a great addition to the team.

Although we don't have the money and pull of the big teams, it is great to see this team building into the season, and we look to have a group capable of challenging this thing, and Foran at 5/8 is a massive part of that.

Yes I put my hand up and say I would have preferred Schuster at 6 before the season started. Schuster is playing great - he was average yesterday but he is a kid still learning. I certainly don't think at the moment he is up to being that directing 6 given his brain snaps. He is uber talented and he needs to learn what plays to use and when and at the moment is is all gung ho attack at every opportunity and throw that miracle ball. He is learning off Foz and if Foz's body stays healthy he can learn some more next year. I certainly was wrong.

Good 6 these days just has to square off the attack with some good direst running and create those attacking opportunity and not be a speed bump in defence . Foz has certainly ticked those boxes , as well as an effective alternative kicker . Still one of the better passing 6 "s going around and especially with Tom on the prowl , definitely a real asset at 6 .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8