The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Loved the spray he gave the boys in the in goal when the tits were on the roll today. that's what experience gets you. Leaders with passion that others listen to.....
Yeah, I commented on that in another thread. I’ve never seen him fire up like that before. And obviously most of the team hadn’t either, because they sure got their shiit together after it.

Yeah, I commented on that in another thread. I’ve never seen him fire up like that before. And obviously most of the team hadn’t either, because they sure got their shiit together after it.
Sure did. You look at that and then compare it to the titans when thay were all mute standing behind their lines. It was a risky punt but i think we can all agree even without our manly coloured glasses on that a mostly fit Foran is still up there with the best in the comp. The last 2 games back after the hand injury have been amazing.

Sure did. You look at that and then compare it to the titans when thay were all mute standing behind their lines. It was a risky punt but i think we can all agree even without our manly coloured glasses on that a mostly fit Foran is still up there with the best in the comp. The last 2 games back after the hand injury have been amazing.
My daughter summed it up last week, when she said Foz looks truely happy. With footy, and with life.

I'll unveil the elephant in the room then after today's performance, seeing nobody else has done it...900k Jake who? Shock/horror.,,we lost nothing in the middle today but saved 2 or3 6 again's.
We also scored 50 last week without Tom

But generally I think we should be avoiding long term big money deals as results may vary, especially if the NRL decides to change the rules overnight again.

Foz is and has been amazing for us, and is unbelievably getting better each and every game as the chemistry grows.
Yes i agree , he's making me eat humble pie as i was not overly happy when we got him back , however I'm happy to stuff myself full of humble pie if he can keep playing like he is .
He's been bloody good and he's making us better for being there for sure.

I'll unveil the elephant in the room then after today's performance, seeing nobody else has done it...900k Jake who? Shock/horror.,,we lost nothing in the middle today but saved 2 or3 6 again's.
We played the Titans who ran Crossfield tapping kicks through hard to defend but a storm roosters Penrith would have been driving hard through the middle with that much possession that's when Jake is good,

Foz has been great for us. We have had plenty of 5/8 over the past few years who thought their role was to do a lot of the ball playing and tricky stuff or ones that were just distributors but what we needed was a running 5/8 who knows how to go all the way to the line and draw defenders. Foz is a master at it, he plays right to and at the line rather than back from it and cops a mass of hits for his troubles.
Doing that gives the likes of Tom an extra bit of space and time which just doubles their danger.

I was pretty dark on bringing him over but he has earned his money without a shadow of a doubt. The halves are just working.

Even Croker has started long passes off the ground now as well which is great to see as his game is developing as a Hooker

Can’t base much on that result. Was barely a game of footy more like touch. Jake is key in tough games.

Foz has been great for us. We have had plenty of 5/8 over the past few years who thought their role was to do a lot of the ball playing and tricky stuff or ones that were just distributors but what we needed was a running 5/8 who knows how to go all the way to the line and draw defenders. Foz is a master at it, he plays right to and at the line rather than back from it and cops a mass of hits for his troubles.
Doing that gives the likes of Tom an extra bit of space and time which just doubles their danger.

I was pretty dark on bringing him over but he has earned his money without a shadow of a doubt. The halves are just working.

Even Croker has started long passes off the ground now as well which is great to see as his game is developing as a Hooker
Croker has been very good for us most all year. Egg on a few peoples faces round here with that one.

Everything is a aligned in the universe again with Foran at Manly. I cannot emphasise enough how happy I am to have him home where he belongs.
A great game today and great leadership in the first half to rally the troops with his passion when the going was tough.

Kieran Foran fan club right here!!!
I had big doubts about Foran when he was signed and am pleased to say I was wrong

His fitness and durability has returned and he looks as happy playing under Des as Darius did under Bennett

Croker has been very good for us most all year. Egg on a few peoples faces round here with that one.
Croker‘s game has improved and it had to he was woeful he had nothing in attack ,no runs , no line breaks , often see him moving backwards than forwards , But Since that win at Mudgee where he seemed to get a lot of confidence and that’s when I think he thought to himself I can play hooker and be good it and he has , every game he gets better

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8