The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, it's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.

tenor.gif

Whats most interesting is how much less work he has to do compared to his tome at the talentless bulldogs. When he was a dog he was continually the go to man hence more work and hence more injuries.
Its feel its safe to say with Tom, DCE, Jake, marty and co he will have to do much less heavey lifting than at the dogs which should protect his body.

I was one of the ones that thought he'd be lucky to play half the season so I'm really surprised.
His body just looked so broken at the Bulldogs and it was one injury after another.
It's good to see him playing but when watching our games I sometimes worry about what will happen to him when he gets older.
He's already walking like an old man and is only in his early 30s

I was one of the ones that thought he'd be lucky to play half the season so I'm really surprised.
His body just looked so broken at the Bulldogs and it was one injury after another.
It's good to see him playing but when watching our games I sometimes worry about what will happen to him when he gets older.
He's already walking like an old man and is only in his early 30s
Agree , he’s surprised me !!

Digs in
Great having a vet at the club. He’s still a top player for a bottom 8 club, but a good player at our club which has me optimistic about the direction we’re going in

Running game obviously not what it used to be with some pace lost but kicks well, is composed and playmakes very well. I think those years at the Dogs at 7 really made him a proper halfback, could almost flip DCE and Foz positions and let DCE run more. But all been going pretty well and I feel they share the organising pretty evenly (60/40ish to DCE)

Would like to see him without all that strapping on the knee and be able to run more freely. There's no way that is a cork injury supposedly in rd1 or 2. I reckon he's playing on with some sort of medial strain.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8