Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Kieran Forum

Lyonstomenzies

Premium Member
Reaction score
Lovely words from Foran there about his old club that he completely stitched up and left us dry, only to chase the Dalai and his losing ways.

I’ll welcome him back, but I’ll always know that he thought he was bigger than the club and he knew that jerking the club around would result in both DCE and him leaving.

He was a major force in getting Toovey shafted after we were 10min away from premiership glory which would have proved Tooves a great coach. Tooves wanted to give a polite tap on the shoulder to some of the older players and Foran threw the baby out with the bath water in protest and ****ed over a club legend.

Turns out all of Toovey’s calls were correct and some of those players played a couple of seasons too long.

Karma is a bitch and Foran has found that out. Hopefully he is regretful of the way he treated his family at Manly as he never left for the money he only left out of spite, and spite is one of the worst traits in a human.

All will be forgotten if he can produce a few games without injury but till then he is still Parramatta Dalai wannabe Brad Arthur’s biatch.

globaleagle

stay tuned
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had to run an upgrade and I haven't had a chance to re edit the layout. It will be changed more soon
I say leave it until people learn to use this thread...

lol

sigh

Go Foz!

pjayz

Look into my eyes....
Reaction score
I say leave it until people learn to use this thread...

lol

sigh

Go Foz!
I did that @globaleagle but you’re still here...

pjayz

Look into my eyes....
Reaction score
Nope, I'm here but you're there!

Psssh, then you wouldn't have gotten that "like" you begged for! lol
Ahh you always tease the ones you love the most Moosie-pie ;-)

And I prefer "humbly implied" rather than "begged"...

Bring back the.... Biff?

Foran 2021 Eagle
Reaction score
Lovely words from Foran there about his old club that he completely stitched up and left us dry, only to chase the Dalai and his losing ways.

I’ll welcome him back, but I’ll always know that he thought he was bigger than the club and he knew that jerking the club around would result in both DCE and him leaving.

He was a major force in getting Toovey shafted after we were 10min away from premiership glory which would have proved Tooves a great coach. Tooves wanted to give a polite tap on the shoulder to some of the older players and Foran threw the baby out with the bath water in protest and ****ed over a club legend.

Turns out all of Toovey’s calls were correct and some of those players played a couple of seasons too long.

Karma is a bitch and Foran has found that out. Hopefully he is regretful of the way he treated his family at Manly as he never left for the money he only left out of spite, and spite is one of the worst traits in a human.

All will be forgotten if he can produce a few games without injury but till then he is still Parramatta Dalai wannabe Brad Arthur’s biatch.
Just a few games hahaha cmon foran

Mark from Brisbane

“ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
Reaction score
477 pages until we reach 1000!

Who reckons we’ll make it by the end of 2021??

Wombat64

I'm no Canadian sunset .....
Premium Member
Reaction score
Time to get this thread page count moving again ......

southsideeagle

Premium Member
Reaction score
I find it strange/funny that Foran is mentioned at starting hooker. I know he was listed with nrl as a hooker but was just to get the benefits as a replacement for Fainu. Schuster 6, Foran 14.

Mitch

Reaction score
Des has an interview in the Telegraph today. Interesting to see his responses around Foran:

How has new recruit Kieran Foran settled back in?

He has settled in well and is really comfortable at the club. He is happy with the surroundings but this is a different Kieran Foran. That’s all I’m going to say.

Des, what does that mean?

I’m not going to elaborate anymore.

Can you at least tell you where you might play Foran?

No, I’m going into that, Dean. All I will say is that he’s a versatile player who can cover a number of positions but let’s not go into that.

Who would be favourite to start at five-eighth – Foran or Dylan Walker?

I haven’t decided. And you’ve left out Josh Schuster. He is an outstanding talent. He will grow and grow. And he has some mentors here in Foran and Daly Cherry-Evans. He will lean on them.

Shane4500

Reaction score
Des has an interview in the Telegraph today. Interesting to see his responses around Foran:

He has settled in well and is really comfortable at the club. He is happy with the surroundings but this is a different Kieran Foran. That’s all I’m going to say.

No, I’m going into that, Dean. All I will say is that he’s a versatile player who can cover a number of positions but let’s not go into that.

I haven’t decided. And you’ve left out Josh Schuster. He is an outstanding talent. He will grow and grow. And he has some mentors here in Foran and Daly Cherry-Evans. He will lean on them.
Schuster at 6!

globaleagle

stay tuned
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

"Journos'" are such douchebags.

Bring back the.... Biff?

Foran 2021 Eagle
Reaction score
Good calculated responses from Des. He always plays his cards close to his chest. Seems to be singing Schuster's praises for the up coming season which is exciting . I hope that Kieran is in a good shape and his body holds up to whatever Des has planned for him.
But why? Whats the point? We will all know the starting side a few days before kick off anyways. All this does is my head in.. new Foran? Perhaps he's talking about how much he's matured. He wont play hooker no way. Sounds like he wont be fit for round 1 anyways. Other coaches are more open this guy just pisses me off.

Latest posts

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 20 18 1 1 299 37
2 Storm 20 16 0 4 258 32
3 Eels 20 15 0 5 104 30
4 Roosters 20 14 0 6 230 28
5 Raiders 20 14 0 6 128 28
6 Rabbitohs 20 12 0 8 169 24
7 Knights 20 11 1 8 47 23
8 Sharks 20 10 0 10 0 20
9 Titans 20 9 0 11 -117 18