The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if Manly have done a Foran on Kieran - leading him on about a contract then deciding on schuster at the final hurdle
I really can’t imagine that the man who pays the bills would be keen on Foran returning.

Consider:

He apparently mislead the club on his intentions beyond 2015;

He appeared to dog and sulk his way through the first half of the 2015 season, doing his bit to kill off Toovey’s career (ok - Penn might have been happy with that side of the outcome);

He apparently complained about monies he believed he was owed, casting the club in a bad light; coupled with

Apparently casting further aspersions which led to the club being investigated on several fronts (see previous point), further soiling the club’s reputation.

Did I miss anything? The whole thing sounds like a beat up.

DCE getting the blame for the young blokes not getting a run now @:D

(I know, it was a typo)
Ha, Dez. Sorry. Not DC
Simon, he was moved to 5/8 from the forwards in the juniors because that was seen as his ideal position. As a consequence he captained the side and was outstanding. His skill is too valuable to use in anything but the spine of a team. If he is as good as seems he will show skills well beyond the skills of Glen Stewart and Jake as ball players. Forwards expend energy in defence and penetration up the centre. This kid has potentially better ball playing skills than Foran. You don't waste that in the forwards unless as a hooker
Look forward to him making the 6 his own then, definitely has some big wraps. Let's see how he goes against the big boys, will take a few games as the halves are a tough position. Will need the forwards to give him some space as well as a smart hooker

(I know, it was a typo)
Ha yes, meant to say Dez. Must be all this DCE bashing lately. Surely he is also responsible for bad team selections to go along with being responsible for all the missed tackles and dropped balls, right?@:rolleyes:

(I know, it was a typo)
No you pelican he didn't use the kid just like he doesn't use Moses suli or garrick all season. That's what im saying we didn't get a chance to see him do anything because he didn't get the ball enough. I can be a harsh marker on dce because he is our captain and highest paid most experienced player in our team and atm he sucks. Do i have to explain further?

Ha, Dez. Sorry. Not DC

Look forward to him making the 6 his own then, definitely has some big wraps. Let's see how he goes against the big boys, will take a few games as the halves are a tough position. Will need the forwards to give him some space as well as a smart hooker

Hey Simon. Dont give in so easily. I may be wrong...often am. Make me fight for it. ;)

No you pelican he didn't use the kid just like he doesn't use Moses suli or garrick all season. That's what im saying we didn't get a chance to see him do anything because he didn't get the ball enough. I can be a harsh marker on dce because he is our captain and highest paid most experienced player in our team and atm he sucks. Do i have to explain further?

I wasnt talking to you, I was replying to @Simonmyers11 ya flamen galah

Des was asked by media today if Foran was coming back or if we had discussions with him he had a simple answer - NO

please don’t include Foz in any future YARTS from today onwards

And you believed him? You're probably right but you know Des...or rather who really knows Des?

Des says no to Foran as there are young players coming through plus no cap space

Notice when the channel 10 reporter asks none at all theres a cut scene immediately and des is smiling... conspiracy?? Lol Besides, des doesn't mind a porky pie..

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8