The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If true, expect Biff to be in a right royal mood giving it to anyone and everything who's name isn't Foran. :talking: :talking:
I didn't think he would come but i had hope and it could still fall into place.. if Schuster is our 6 then we need a 9 and a good winger or 2. Im assuming cust will be our 9 and levi next year... cust can make that role his own, he is tough enough has a decent short kicking game fit enough and has a good ticker and will to win.. next year our backline could be...

1. Turbo
2. Johnston
3. Walker
4. Suli
5. Garrick or Funa
6. Schuster
7. Daly
8. AfB
9. Cust
10. Marty
11. Jetski
12. Siro
13. Jake
14. Levi
15. Guacamole
16. Keppie
17. Paseka

Our backline looks much more capable, i haven't seen Schuster play bar one trial game and some highlights. If he becomes the player we hope he does then its on cust to become a good 9 as well. Interesting times ahead i hope we get Johnston he is a great player and a very good fb back up.

If foran does come ill do a dance and post it.... some may be offended! ;)

Maybe he was... maybe he will. If he does ill tag you in the thread :)

Dont act like your in the know.. you were talking about foran being done and i proved he is far from done as he plays consistently good footy. ;)
But Bif if “ he is far from done” then why is he offering a pay cut and why isn’t any club snapping him up!

Bif..... eat a bit of humble pie....your mate is yesterday’s hero and he is not coming here.

P.S the only reason that he has played some good football lately is because he has had so much time off .......he is as fresh as a daisy!

just sayin!

But Bif if “ he is far from done” then why is he offering a pay cut and why isn’t any club snapping him up!

Bif..... eat a bit of humble pie....your mate is yesterday’s hero and he is not coming here.

P.S the only reason that he has played some good football lately is because he has had so much time off .......he is as fresh as a daisy!

just sayin!
He's taking a pay cut due to his injury history. He will end up somewhere you dont know who or who isn't offering him a deal do you? No you don't...

The last part of your comment makes me laugh out loud, you know lol!!! Because he's fresh as a daisy .... not the smartest tool in the shed or the brightest star but you do try. Keep it up bud im here for you

Ps once foran's 2 year deal is announced ill post myself dancing

#Foran2021Eagle ;)

I still think he’ll end up here. I can’t see where else he’d go. He may end up playing 14, which could actually be ideal for us and him.

If he was actually no chance of coming here I think Des would’ve handled the question differently. He’d want the other clubs to at least think we were interested so they’d pay more to use up their own salary cap.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8