The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If only Arthur Bradley hadn’t been sacked by Parramatta in 2012 to wind up as Toovey’s assistant.

OK, we might have missed out on the 2013 GF (I think Arthur had a fair bit to do with making it to the big game), but we lost anyway and critically Foran wouldn’t have come under Arthur’s sway - with Manly potentially retaining both Foran and DCE. Thus avoiding the hoohah we endured c.2014-15 and a number of problems that have emerged since then.

If only Arthur Bradley hadn’t been sacked by Parramatta in 2012 to wind up as Toovey’s assistant.

OK, we might have missed out on the 2013 GF (I think Arthur had a fair bit to do with making it to the big game), but we lost anyway and critically Foran wouldn’t have come under Arthur’s sway - with Manly potentially retaining both Foran and DCE. Thus avoiding the hoohah we endured c.2014-15 and a number of problems that have emerged since then.

Of the many reasons we have to hate Parra this guy is the main one imo

Then again if only Eastern Suburbs money people hadn't offered big cash to Fulton and Vautin (and a few others) we may have won another one or two premierships...well maybe not. Mind you I think Vautin was not fitting in Hastings-like towards the end his career at Manly

Last edited:
Ok..
Forget everything that has happened in the past with foz.. forget that he had played for manly.. forget about his previous injury issues.. if anyone is watching the game.. or the games he has put together this season would you sign him? For 400k? The bulldogs are winning and only winning at the moment because of forans kicking game and controlled game management. Master-class at the moment

Then again if only Eastern Suburbs money people hadn't offered big cash to Fulton and Vautin (and a few others) we may have won another one or two premierships...well maybe not. Mind you I think Vautin was not fitting in Hastings-like towards the end his career at Manly
But we did win a competition a year after Fulton left, as for Vautin the club decided he was more trouble than what he was worth and didnt offer him what he thought he was worth, played barely two seasons at the Roosters and pretended to be injured rather than being dropped to reserves

Fatty was already on his bike, finished in easts reserves

Ok..
Forget everything that has happened in the past with foz.. forget that he had played for manly.. forget about his previous injury issues.. if anyone is watching the game.. or the games he has put together this season would you sign him? For 400k? The bulldogs are winning and only winning at the moment because of forans kicking game and controlled game management. Master-class at the moment
I didn't watch but by your comments he was very good. Always is

So **** parra? The dalai did cause our club lots of grief the shifty slimey pond dwelling scum

Ok..
How good was weighton though, thought he outplayed the 1.2million Foran.

Wasn’t Arthur Dexter Bradley the snitch in the Dylan classic Hurricane? Is it possible he and the coach are the same person?

“Arthur Dexter Bradley said, "I'm really not sure."
Cops said, "A poor boy like you could use a break
We got you for the motel job and we're talkin' to your friend Bello
Now you don't wanta have to go back to jail, be a nice fellow
You'll be doin' society a favor
That sonofa$$$$$ is brave and gettin' braver
We want to put his a&$ in stir
We want to pin this triple murder on him
He ain't no Gentleman Jim."
Rubin could take a man out with just one punch
But he never did like to talk about it all that much
It's my work, he'd say, and I do it for pay