The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And what has Cust done at hooker? All of his highlights are with him playing #6.

Moving him from #6 to hooker and expecting him to do wonders might not work as well as you'd hope... keeping in mind our first choice hooker may or may not return.

I just don't think Foran is the solution to any of the problems we have at the moment.
Its a good point you make i meant levi and cust. What are the solutions?
For me foran will do the following..

Take control of the game freeing up cherry evans
Push walker to centre that way our backline looks much more dangerous. Parker isn't good enough.
He will get repeat sets
Combined with turbo can make a foran snake type combination
Help the young players he is a leader now his experience and skills would come in handy for them

Settle down and have a beer.. Thommo leaving is the money we can use. Elliot and croker deadwood. Lots of Foran money

I'm sure Thommo's 400k is already spoken for buddy.

These guys were all off-contract so any money for them has to come from a new place.

Hoppa re-signing and serious upgrade
Cust re-signing
Keppie re-signing

We will also need find money to pay these guys if we want to re-sign:

Metcalf
Waddle
Levi
etc.

We also upgraded Schuster this year with money out of next years' cap.

Not many math people here i'm afraid.

These guys were all off-contract so any money for them has to come from a new place.

Cust re-signing
Keppie re-signing

Metcalf
Waddle
Levi
etc.

Didn’t we also upgrade the Turbo’s commencing next year?

Didn’t we also upgrade the Turbo’s commencing next year?
Thanks.
How did I forget about that half a million or so.:rofl:

There are others too who don't spring to mind.

Levi is being subsidised by Drugcastle this year so will cost more next year if we keep him.

After offloading Elliot, Thommo, She Rex etc, re-signing, upgrading and renewing who we want to keep we will be lucky to have enough to buy a beer let alone sign a crock like Foran for 400k..

Thanks.
How did I forget about that half a million or so.:rofl:

There are others too who don't spring to mind.

Levi is being subsidised by Drugcastle this year so will cost more next year if we keep him.

After offloading Elliot, Thommo, She Rex etc, re-signing, upgrading and renewing who we want to keep we will be lucky to have enough to buy a beer let alone sign a crock like Foran for 400k..
Ohh i cant wait to tag you in the "prodigal son returns thread"
Crock like Foran.. :rofl:
#Foran2021Eagle ;)

Cust re-signing
Keppie re-signing

Metcalf
Waddle
Levi
etc.

Wow... Metcalf, Waddell and Levi are your big concerns?
You must be an accountant because you obviously know jacksh*t about football...
Metcalf was a turnstile in 9s, Waddell is a shadow of the player he was pre-surgery and Levi has had 1 1/2 good games out of 15 and adds nothing in attack... yeah, we would be screwed without them...

Saying I dont care if they sign someone is hardly shooting my mouth off... more an expression of exasperation with the current setup... check my posts, I cant stand Foran but woteva at this point...

Who would I like them to get rid of?
Keep 2x turbos, keep AFB and apart from that I could not give a flying f*ck who they sell out of this rabble that have been belted by teams coming 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 12th.. does that include the kids? F*CK YEAH if our coach is not gonna play them anyway... Campbell Graham is 21 and played his 63rd NRL game last night...

Last edited:
Wow... Metcalf, Waddell and Levi are your big concerns?
You must be an accountant because you obviously know jacksh*t about football...
Metcalf was a turnstile in 9s, Waddell is a shadow of the player he was pre-surgery and Levi has had 1 1/2 good games out of 15 and adds nothing in attack... yeah, we would be screwed without them...

Saying I dont care if they sign someone is hardly shooting my mouth off... more an expression of exasperation with the current setup... check my posts, I cant stand Foran but woteva at this point...

Who would I like them to get rid of?
Keep 2x turbos, keep AFB and apart from that I could not give a flying f*ck who they sell out of this rabble that have been belted by teams coming 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 12th.. does that include the kids? F*CK YEAH if our coach is not gonna play them anyway... Campbell Graham is 21 and played his 63rd NRL game last night...
Get him Franky

The funniest thing is that people on here think they know what's going on with our salary cap. Every post regarding it is just pure conjecture. We have enough money / we don't have enough money. Truth is nobody has the slightest idea but will use their best guesstimates and mechanics of it to form and base their opinion around lol... but in saying that I think we can sign whoever we want because the money is there if the club wants it to be.

The SADDEST thing is that people on here think they know what's going on with our salary cap. Every post regarding it is just pure conjecture. We have enough money / we don't have enough money. Truth is nobody has the slightest idea but will use their best guesstimates and mechanics of it to form and base their opinion around lol... but in saying that I say we can sign whoever we want because the money is there if the club wants it to be.

Cust re-signing
Keppie re-signing

Metcalf
Waddle
Levi
etc.

Agree . And many contracts are staged over a few years for cap
A million dollar 3 year deal signed lasy year might have been
200 year 1
350 year 2
450 year 3

These can be good contracts for financial balance but player dont always want out in year 2 or 3 as the have bigger pay days ahead

Agree . And many contracts are staged over a few years for cap
A million dollar 3 year deal signed lasy year might have been
200 year 1
350 year 2
450 year 3

These can be good contracts for financial balance but player dont always want out in year 2 or 3 as the have bigger pay days ahead

Isn't that the structure back-ended contracts have, & didnt the NRL stop allowing them last year (or the year before?).

Cust re-signing
Keppie re-signing

Metcalf
Waddle
Levi
etc.

Maybe they are just using roosters maths to sort out the salary cap?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8