The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's likely his last contract so he just wants as much dough as he can get. The way he left shows he's got no love for this club. I hope he goes to the tigers.
I was halfway through an 'agree' to your post when I realised that I just dont care anymore...

if he comes back and sits on the sideline our side is no worse - and seriously who else is coming here for $350K? It will be someone half-decent rather than exceptional...

...if he comes back and stays fit our side is no worse, we have a better kicking game and at least he tries his guts out...

...even @ 3 years we have carried worse on our salary cap (looks at Nate Myles, Walkz, Tom, Brett Stewart, Skivvy etc etc etc) in recent times... so why the f*ck not?

...cant believe that 2020 has beaten me down to this level... aaaaaaarrrrrghhhhh!

I was halfway through an 'agree' to your post when I realised that I just dont care anymore...

if he comes back and sits on the sideline our side is no worse - and seriously who else is coming here for $350K? It will be someone half-decent rather than exceptional...

...if he comes back and stays fit our side is no worse, we have a better kicking game and at least he tries his guts out...

...even @ 3 years we have carried worse on our salary cap (looks at Nate Myles, Walkz, Tom, Brett Stewart, Skivvy etc etc etc) in recent times... so why the f*ck not?

...cant believe that 2020 has beaten me down to this level... aaaaaaarrrrrghhhhh!
Nate Myles was the worst. He needs to be put in the category of Voldemort "he who must not be named". The dementia has kicked in and I can't be bothered thinking of the the other 4 but he must go down in the top 5 worst "big name" signings in our history ..... his name should not be mentioned on this esteemed and respected forum.

BTW are they your legs win your picture? If so from now on I agree with everything you say .....

Nate Myles was the worst. He needs to be put in the category of Voldemort "he who must not be named". The dementia has kicked in and I can't be bothered thinking of the the other 4 but he must go down in the top 5 worst "big name" signings in our history ..... his name should not be mentioned on this esteemed and respected forum.
Unless it is in a sentence that starts with "that useless prick that played for the Storm,..." lol

Yeah but he's not coming for $350K, he already rejected that at the dogs. He wants $500 or as close as he can get to it (rumored counter offer to the dogs but sounds about right) so we'll be in a bidding war with the tigpies. He aint coming anywhere as cheap as many have touted we will get him for IMO.

Funny you bring up Nate Myles because I was thinking of calling him 'Captain Plod of the backs' in my last post lol

Yeah but he's not coming for $350K, he already rejected that at the dogs. He wants $500 or as close as he can get to it (rumored counter offer to the dogs but sounds about right) so we'll be in a bidding war with the tigpies. He aint coming anywhere as cheap as many have touted we will get him for IMO.

Funny you bring up Nate Myles because I was thinking of calling him 'Captain Plod of the backs' in my last post lol
What I read was he was looking for $1M for a 3 year contract... basically the length of the contract was the trade-off for the lower sum... dogs offered him that but would only sign him for 1 year...
...going off media reports tho so it is probs all a pack of lies anyway...

Please no more mention of Nate Myles. He's Voldemort. Surely others on here must go into the foetal position at the mention of his name. Let's just quietly put him in the "what the fucxk were they thinking category" when they signed him ...... and just move on.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned

BTW are they your legs win your picture? If so from now on I agree with everything you say .....
Haha... nah, not mine @Wombat64... they are my salute to the great Frankie Stokes and his tree-trunk thighs...

What about this for a thought bubble....
We sign him on a one year contract as a player with an option that if he is incapable of playing in 2022 that he can sign a two year agreement to be on the coaching staff, at a reduced salary of course?
He is a smart guy, both on and off the field.
He probably has the talent to be a good coach, so he would start learning the trade while still playing and then graduate to being the backs' coach, and so on....
Thoughts?

What I read was he was looking for $1M for a 3 year contract... basically the length of the contract was the trade-off for the lower sum... dogs offered him that but would only sign him for 1 year...
...going off media reports tho so it is probs all a pack of lies anyway...
I guess it's hearsay but I hear he was offered 2 years by the dogs at $350K each, he countered with $500 per season for 2 and they went and signed Green. Who really knows but signing for less doesn't sound like the Fozz I know.
I'd sign him but I don't think the NRL will register a 'Match payments only' contract.

If there is any player that doesn't need the money it's Foran, Dad was CEO of Walmart. Net worth is around $60M
Yeah I hear allot of this sentiment but I don't really understand why people think Foz just goes to his dad requesting money cause he's rich.

I doubt a 30+ year old that earns a way above average wage is going to daddy asking for an allowance. I assume he just wants to make his own dough and be his own man.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8