The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was watching Foxtel. He scratched his head and looked down at the ground and was basically saying I dunno what's gonna happen but if im not here next year then I just wanna try and finish off the year strong.
Im no expert on body language but from his reaction it seemed he already knew where he was going to be
you're not suggesting that foz is prone to porkies?

Screenshot_20200824-224112_Chrome.jpg

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Funny how the mood here changes almost weekly about the 5/8 position. For a while it was all Walker, but he went on the slide (mainly injury I'll concede). Then Croker was the next big thing, now he's on the outer. Then Cust was the next big thing, but now he's a little on the slide. Now its Foran again. I'm waiting for that one to die. Metcalfe anyone? I think Sirro was mentioned for a time.o_O

It would of course astonish you to know who I think should be there, but that's an option to come eh:lipssealed:

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Funny how the mood here changes almost weekly about the 5/8 position. For a while it was all Walker, but he went on the slide (mainly injury I'll concede). Then Croker was the next big thing, now he's on the outer. Then Cust was the next big thing, but now he's a little on the slide. Now its Foran again. I'm waiting for that one to die. Metcalfe anyone? I think Sirro was mentioned for a time.o_O

It would of course astonish you to know who I think should be there, but that's an option to come eh:lipssealed:
Sooo you are dusting off the boots!

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Don't see the point in signing Foran
The team needs a stable spine to play week in week out , Then we'll see better results
Hopefully next year we can see Tom injury free Cust, DCE & Fainu allowed to play , It's all down to having your spine all aligned , Foran is just another risk with doubts over Fainu and tommy,"s hammies

SeaEaglez

Reserve Grader
Foran is the PERFECT signing for Manly RIGHT NOW!
Our attack is D grade at best
With a couple of FAST backs running into holes + Tommy, we will look like an NRL team again.
I hear it’s nearly done, but my sources are unreliable wannabes.
The fairytale is taking shape folks.
This signing would give us a shot at a title immediately if we can shift 3-4 under performers and inject a smidgen of youth.
A good old fashioned second row tackling machine is needed, but we have most of the ingredients already.
Just my thoughts

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
A mistake IMO. It cannot be a long term solution because of his age and his history of injuries. It could also frustrate young up comers just seeing it as another road block to selection. To me it is just another attempt at a short term quick fix. We need to build for the future. We need someone like young Schuster to step up.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Foran seriously. No no no no no no. That's a backwards move. We already carry enough injury crocks. How about giving raw talent a f***ing chance for starters. We do have a good pathways system then we want to clogg it all up with has beens and plodders.

eagleron

Bencher
Then what is the right question?
Dce needs a good player to make him shine and take pressure off him. Foran will come cheap so cheap for a player of his calibre... this would allow walker to move to center where he belongs and we can finally push parker and jorge out of the side.
Turbo
Garrick
Suli
Walker
Funa
Foran
Cherry

Does this not arouse you?
I reckon if we continue to run Turbo from fullback we're in for more of the same, it's always on kick returns that he does his hammy and there's no guarantee things will be any different when he rejoins the fold, I'd rather give someone like young hoppa a go at the back and run Turbo either from centre or wing, I think we'd get a lot more value out of him and he would still cause carnage from the three quarter line

Foran is the PERFECT signing for Manly RIGHT NOW!
Our attack is D grade at best
With a couple of FAST backs running into holes + Tommy, we will look like an NRL team again.
I hear it’s nearly done, but my sources are unreliable wannabes.
The fairytale is taking shape folks.
This signing would give us a shot at a title immediately if we can shift 3-4 under performers and inject a smidgen of youth.
A good old fashioned second row tackling machine is needed, but we have most of the ingredients already.
Just my thoughts
Foran is sooooooo sssssllllllooooowwwwww

we need pace! we have heaps of slow backs!

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
14 7 7 -50 16