The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ye your happy the guy got injured yet he's back and set up a try. Let me ask you oh wise one. How would you fix our halves problem? I bet i know what you'll say

Never said anywhere that I was happy to see him injured..happy for you to show me though.

Im happy with the status quo with the halves.

We have just signed Cust for 2 years. Happy for him to have his shot.
DCE is, and has always been quality, but needs a shrink imo.

I thought he was off and broken. Once he comes back ill look forward to watching you pretend you dont love him. The guys one of the best halves in the game easy and for 500k its a steal

I wont have to pretend to dislike a bloke coming back to play for us that literally stopped trying to win games whilst wearing a Manly jersey.

Never said anywhere that I was happy to see him injured..happy for you to show me though.

Im happy with the status quo with the halves.

We have just signed Cust for 2 years. Happy for him to have his shot.
DCE is, and has always been quality, but needs a shrink imo.
Cust LOL. You said forans broken and off again. Lmao which means laugh my ass off.. so what are you laughing at?
Ps cust hahaha we wont win **** with a back up starting mate cmon. We need an experienced player and its either foran or green and id rather foran.. you accept des who signed with the dogs before the gf.

Cust LOL. You said forans broken and off again. Lmao which means laugh my ass off.. so what are you laughing at?
Ps cust hahaha we wont win **** with a back up starting mate cmon. We need an experienced player and its either foran or green and id rather foran.. you accept des who signed with the dogs before the gf.

I said sign him up...lol.
Not broken and off again..lol.

You quoted the post.

I think we should win at all costs. We got Des back so I don't see an issue in getting Foran back at all! All would be forgiven and we should move on and try win another premiership. I guarantee every player and coaching staff would love to have Foran in our side. I think Foran or Burton are the best solutions to our weakness! With Fainu back and the emergence of Schuster, Hoppa and Olokoatu aswell as Cust and Funa getting great game time this year I reckon we are sweet IF we get one of these guys and we should do whatever it takes to make it happen. If that means we have to let go Metcalfe, Sipley and/ or a Waddell then so be it!
Obviously Elliott, Levi and Thommo should be gone too.
Agreed . All the rhetoric aside we'd all be fricking stoked to see the him back. A quality halves pairing would make a world of difference to this clunky shi**t we have atm Go Manly

I agree, he's a champion player. It's exactly what we need. People say DCE played better with green, Fox is 10 times the player green us. Fox still got a great kicking game and is lethal 10 m out. Great on field organising as well. DCE and fix together would be magic
Agreed! We just need to see how his body holds up for the rest of the season.

Keiran is 30 years old, has been out injured more often than I can count, wouldn't come across for less than about $700,000 yearly (on 650 at present).

I was never upset with him leaving because I know that's just business, so I have no axe to grind. I thought in his time, he was outstanding and contributed to Manly's last premiership, so I have fond memories. Certainly he is still skilful, but he is not the same player we all loved to watch. He's good, but not worth a risk at $700,000+ per year, and a body that must be hurting and potentially could break again. And we already have too many injury problems.

Loved him when he was at Manly, but he's no longer worth the risk, in my opinion, if we look at this from a business perspective, not an emotional perspective. Remember Lyons, Brett Stewart, Matai, Watmough, when their body started to fall apart. We were paying for some of them to sit on the bench for almost a year. There's a time when the curtain has to fall, and I suspect Foran's curtain fall is not far off.

Keiran is 30 years old, has been out injured more often than I can count, wouldn't come across for less than about $700,000 yearly (on 650 at present).

I was never upset with him leaving because I know that's just business, so I have no axe to grind. I thought in his time, he was outstanding and contributed to Manly's last premiership, so I have fond memories. Certainly he is still skilful, but he is not the same player we all loved to watch. He's good, but not worth a risk at $700,000+ per year, and a body that must be hurting and potentially could break again. And we already have too many injury problems.

Loved him when he was at Manly, but he's no longer worth the risk, in my opinion, if we look at this from a business perspective, not an emotional perspective. Remember Lyons, Brett Stewart, Matai, Watmough, when their body started to fall apart. We were paying for some of them to sit on the bench for almost a year. There's a time when the curtain has to fall, and I suspect Foran's curtain fall is not far off.
Where did you hear that number? Dogs are offering way less so imo I reckon worst case ~$550K, best case ~$350-400K

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8