The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foran ... I said earlier in this thread "if he is worth it". I've come to the conclusion that he's not. The skills are still there, the brain is still there. But the body is simply no longer up to the job.

We are better off in the long run persisting with Walker, Cust and probably Schuster than we are spending money to bring back a player who is likely to play a quarter of a season at best because he's always out injured.

The really sad fact for Foz is that when he was with Manly, a lot of us here all said the same thing. When he's in the latter stages of his career, his body was going to fail him because of the way he played back then which was with little to no self preservation. And damn if we weren't right on the money.

Thanks now explain for us all whats so funny? That he's hurt or that we wanna sign him up? Or both? He's back baby.. what a kid
Not that I really want to get in the middle of this.

However, seems pretty obvious that Mave is laughing at the suggestion that Foran would be a worthwhile signing considering he averages roughly 12 games a year over the last 5 or so years.

I did not for one second take it that mave was laughing at the injury itself.

Just my take

Last edited:

Seems like Kieran refused to go back out there:

However, after the match Georgallis revealed a different story to what his staff on the ground had told.

Foran had actually told him at half time that the toe injury was bothering him and he couldn’t play.

“He went off with a head knock and then he passed his HIA but when I was talking to him at half time he had a toe injury and he said to me he just couldn’t play,” Georgallis said in the post-match press conference.

“For him to say that I had to put (Jeremy Marshall-King) to five-eighth, I had the plan to play Sione (Katoa) big minutes today at hooker anyway so we lost a little bit there with our kicking game obviously with that attacking edge but we’ll know more on Foran tomorrow or on Monday after scans.”

We have Cust, Schuster and Walker. So, why would we invest 500k on a guy who is such an injury risk?

I believe part of the reason the Dogs signed Trent (apart from his bewitching gaze) is because they believe he will drag a few players across with him. Signing Foz would be playing right into his hands.

We have Cust, Schuster and Walker. So, why would we invest 500k on a guy who is such an injury risk?

I believe part of the reason the Dogs signed Trent (apart from his bewitching gaze) is because they believe he will drag a few players across with him. Signing Foz would be playing right into his hands.

Wow ... you managed to get Baz into another thread .... I'm not certain ... but I am starting to think your man bits start getting all tingly when you think of him ....

.... why don't you get your imaginary friend to send me a post ....
Yap yap yap yap....
1595212761387.jpeg

As soon as I thought he might be able to string some games together he gets injured again.

The Dogs fell in a hole without him.

But if he's going to be out for long periods, don't even go there.

Another injury while he is looking for a contract... hopefully the Dogs pull their offer and we can get him on min wage. If he comes back I can use my voodoo doll to set him up for tries instead of my dogs chew toy.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6