The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sanath Jayasuriya - 340.

Scored as part of a world record test innings total of 952. Put on 576 with Roshan Mahanama for the second wicket. A wonderful opening batsman who could score at a rapid clip when he had his eye in. First Sri Lankan to score a triple century.

jayasuriya340.jpg

Last edited:
For being out of the game for so long he did very well. When his heart and head is in it he is one of the best halves still in the game. Would still love the old keiran back at Manly. Would hate to see him at dogs
I too would hate to see Foz at the Dogs Simon, he belongs at Manly...period. Broken body & broken mind, still an absolute gun!

He a brillant footballer. That mob need to realise he the go to guy not Johnson.
Yeah i hate he ends up with those pricks across town. How the arrogance of reynolds in the press we always been a better side than them. How bout you stop theiving oxygen.
Back to foz given what will have in cap next season we would be in ballpark. But i only pay 700 k, green a shorterm option.
That said kieran choice i love to see hom back here

Apparently the Warriors are paying Fiz about $100,000 this year as part of their cap. Not sure if this is true, but if it is, how has this even been allowed by the NRL and have any other clubs made any noise about it? (Just makes me angry all over again about how we are being penalised cap wise, having to carry Matai's and Stewart's contracts, who have both retired because of legitimate medical reasons.)

Anyway, Fiz is gone and that was his choice and I don't really care which club he plays for now or in the future, bar ours of course. He should never be granted the privilege to wear the Maroon and White jersey, ever again.

Dogs need grub at hooker and this new fowler in there when Mbye gets back. They actually had a kicking game with him ... oh an Lichaa is bad. If they got Kieran "training injury" Foran then Mbye would just go. He has also been quite poor and I believe we dodged a bullet not signing him

For me mate depends on the price.

I've moved on but don't hate him for choosing another club.

If we were to get him at a reduced rate. Say 700,000 I'd take it in a heartbeat.

Green is solid. But their combination was one of the best.
I just think we need players who are committed to the Eagles without all the off field issues that come with this guy, you nood 100% focus on the job and with Foran you don't know what you're going to get, I want all of our players on the same page.

OMG is this thread still going?
I just wanted to be the gazillianth poster.

You might have to stick around for a few years for that, have a feeling with him " alledgedly " ditching the Worriers and heading back as part of the De$picable deal that this thread will go on to at least 450 pages, maybe 500, and wouldn't that be something!!!

So according to the radio news Bellamy is interested in bringing foran to Melbourne.
I really hope not. I'd prefer him to stay at sh*tpot clubs like the worriers and the grubs.
They'd have some coin now cronk has gone.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6