The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It might be a John McClane thread, just refuses to die.
My vote's for a Steven Seagal thread: Hard to Kill.

d6f2125a3f0d5bd0e4aed8830c047fa9.jpg

A zombie thread is one that someone resurrects from the dim dark past as happens form time to time.

The title change is to alert people that they aren't looking at a brand new thread. there are plans in motion to try and make this distinction more evident.
It's happening a lot thanks to @Forty Baskets ......
But has this thread been resurrected or just refuses to die ?

A zombie thread is one that someone resurrects from the dim dark past as happens form time to time.

The title change is to alert people that they aren't looking at a brand new thread. there are plans in motion to try and make this distinction more evident.
But this one is never dormant for long and it's name should just be The Kieran Forum!
I'm strangely unhappy about this. :nerd:

Makes more sense as Liam is in Cessnock and he was driving up there daily from Parra

Old news....Liam moved from Cessnock last year just before Kieran went O/seas and Yes he is contracted to Cessnock. Yes, whilst Kieran was in "rehab" he basically spent every weekend there with his brother and "friends". Kieran would NOT want to go back and revisit those days. Granted Kieran in those days would have been in a dark place mentally (not financially) and that would have been excuse enough then, but not now. Can see Newcastle wanting a quality player but this for Kieran would be very dangerous. Don't think he would risk his family visits by going to Newcastle.

Old news....Liam moved from Cessnock last year just before Kieran went O/seas and Yes he is contracted to Cessnock. Yes, whilst Kieran was in "rehab" he basically spent every weekend there with his brother and "friends". Kieran would NOT want to go back and revisit those days. Granted Kieran in those days would have been in a dark place mentally (not financially) and that would have been excuse enough then, but not now. Can see Newcastle wanting a quality player but this for Kieran would be very dangerous. Don't think he would risk his family visits by going to Newcastle.
Yes he is playing for woy woy.

Sorry Harvey, typo - meant was... he moved after about 4 weeks after his misses left him too. Reason I know is one of my staff lived across the road from them and spoke with them nearly every weekend. Didn't know where he had gone.
No mate all good. Wasn't a correction because he is, by all reports, still under contract, to cessnock.
I suppose he's been released by now but you jogged my memory from a couple of weeks ago I heard he was playing for woy woy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8