The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HoldenV8

Journey Man
For anyone to believe that they will get salary cap relief for the rest of this year because of Foran's season ending (as opposed to a career ending) injury is just.......man that is just dumb LOL

Even Homer J Simpson or Phillip J Fry couldn't be that stupid.....

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
image.jpeg

From 1EE

@:D@:D@:D

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
You might struggle to be more offensive in a single tweet

1. Racial stereotype...tick
2. Mental Illness crack...tick

Just missing some homophobia to make it the complete sh*t sandwich

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
You might struggle to be more offensive in a single tweet

1. Racial stereotype...tick
2. Mental Illness crack...tick

Just missing some homophobia to make it the complete sh*t sandwich
From a non-politically correct and Lol @ Parra point of view, it's pretty funny.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Hey Snake not sure of you know this champ but of you want to join the party police force or the armed forces and you have any kind of mental illness they will reject you , and do you know why ? Because they are deemed ****ed on the head .
Hey darl, you might be in trouble with the grammar test yourself. :wasntme:

tookey

First Grader
More gems from 1ee

So while Foran was meant to be in rehab in Brisbane he was actually in a nightclub with Hayson and his brother Liam ? Plus he needed treatment for his mental issues in January, only god knows what kind of nutter the club has paid $1.2m for . Frankie Fong

Foran sounds like a complete and utter fruit loop

I knew my instincts were right when all the bleeding hearts at Parra went out in sympathy for Foran.......while I stood my ground & said it was a DRAMATIC OVER REACTION - when he couldn't handle being dumped by his skanky girl friend

Now it appears he has some sort of gambling addiction as well

No wonder he was going out of his mind chasing all the money ??

None of it made ANY sense to me at the time

I'm with Frankie

only god knows what kind of nutter the club has paid $1.2m for . tele1

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18