The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Injured Parramatta star Kieran Foran has confided he may never play rugby league again

The Daily Telegraph
Rebecca Wilson

INJURED Parramatta rugby league star Kieran Foran has confided to friends he may never play the game again.

Foran is contemplating his playing future as he tries to reconcile with his partner Rebecca Pope.

He has moved back into the family home in an effort to make amends and work his way through a litany of personal problems, including his relationship breakdown.

The Daily Telegraph captured Foran and Ms Pope moving household items in and out of their Freshwater house on Thursday.

The star halfback told his manager Paul Sutton that not playing again was a realistic option but he would not rush into a decisions while he attempts to recover from mental health issues and a shoulder injury that has put him out for the year.

“There’s no doubt that being back home is therapeutic for Kieran,” Sutton told The Daily Telegraph.

“But there is a lot of water under the bridge and much work to do on his relationship.”

The 25-year-old has been in a relationship with Ms Pope for seven years.

They have two young children — Emerson and baby Jordan — who has battled serious health issues since his birth six months ago.

The little boy has been hospitalised twice.

Foran’s relationship with Ms Pope has been riddled with problems, while his betting and friendship with former brothel owner Eddie Hayson has raised concerns.

The Parramatta Eels star was seen in a Brisbane nightclub with his brother Liam and Hayson on the night of a game between Manly and Brisbane on May 14.

He was meant to be in a Brisbane rehabilitation centre after a prescription drug overdose in April.

On May 19 about $75,000 was lost over two hours from a TAB account belonging to Foran. The betting splurge happened just hours after he left rehab.

Foran’s prescription drug overdose occurred in a Sydney apartment near The Rocks, before he was rushed to St Vincent’s hospital.

His relationship with Ms Pope had broken down in the week of his collapse.

Since then, he has been in an out of the rehab centre but has been seen several times with his brother and Hayson at various Brisbane and Sydney nightspots. For an came out of the rehab centre to play football for the Eels but a shoulder injury has put his playing career on hold.

”His relationship with Ms Pope had broken down in the week of his collapse.”

The Media is still mollycoddling Fiz :wondering:

Bec posted on instagram in February that he walked out when Jordan was 3 weeks old.
The breakdown was April 29 and followed 3 weeks later by the gambling leak.

Dalai must be thrilled with his headhunting :confused:

Personally, I think that Wilson has gone too far! The guy's family life deserves a bit better treatment.

However, was he moving in or out?

she said:
"He has moved back into the family home in an effort to make amends and work his way through a litany of personal problems, including his relationship breakdown.

The Daily Telegraph captured Foran and Ms Pope moving household items in and out of their Freshwater house on Thursday."

Looks like his injury has healed?

Last edited:
I think that Wilson has gone too far!

However, was he moving in or out?

she said:
"He has moved back into the family home in an effort to make amends and work his way through a litany of personal problems, including his relationship breakdown.

The Daily Telegraph captured Foran and Ms Pope moving household items in and out of their Freshwater house on Thursday."

Looks like his injury has healed?
Not his head injury. He probably doesn't know if he's coming or going.
Sure is one confused mofo.

I thought his career would suffer when he signed with Parra but I never expected it to take a complete nose dive like this.
Fsn had a Newsline saying he may never play again. Even if he leaves Parra he is now damaged goods and won't command top dollar.

No way he is giving up $1.25 million a year.

I think it was more to do with parra trying to move him on so they can get Hayne but now Hayne looks like he might want a stint in rugby, he will probably see out next year & move on the next.

Surely he'll try & go to the roosters to be beside his mate Pearce for 2018...

Its sounding more and more like this has been coming on for quite a while.

I can't help but agree with @ricardo in that we dodged a bullet by his leaving to go to doesn't-matta when he did. Being a bit selfish here but with all the crap going on at Manly right now, problems like Foran is having is the last thing Manly needs to deal with.

I just hope he gets his life sorted out. When he signed with the Speels I hoped his on-field form would nosedive, but I don't think a fair minded Manly fan would have wished it on his private life.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11