The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Why on earth did the whingers play Foran with a busted shoulder? You have to question his judgement in wanting to play busted, he did that last year for us and he was out for weeks.

I think this time is a blessing to be honest so he can sort out his personal problems and recover from this injury.

As gutted as I am that he now wears those dreadful colours. I have no sympathy for them but I do for Foran as its all gone sour and I just wonder if hes asking himself the question, is the grass necessarily greener over there?

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Watch how Arthur fails with the team now that they're under the cap and have a few injuries. I suspect the eels will be bottom 4 again. The guy is an absolute myth.
Are they under the cap yet though? What's going on with chocs well spent millions is he medically unfit or what??
I see some Brian Smith comparisons with this current mob of theirs. Smith bombarded the players with mind altering confidence destroying text messages, the Dalai does the same but with nauseating man love. Coach to player style. Remember when keiran was umming and arring for months whether to stay or go and the Dalai was constantly ringing him to check on his mental state? Even though he was playing for US!! Imo he's the guy you tell your kids to steer clear of. Definitely strange.

Eagleheart

Bencher
Sorry if this has been answered already............!

Will the worms get salary cap relief because Forme is out for the rest of the season. And if so could they then for example load a current players contract this year??

Will the worms get salary cap relief because Forme is out for the rest of the season. And if so could they then for example load a current players contract this year??

No the salary cap exemption that applied to Twatmough was because of a career ending injury.

Foran's is not career ending so he stays on the books.

Otherwise you'd have clubs buying up everytime a player is injured.

Thats why there is a group of 35 players to draw on.

Harvies elbow

2017 Tipping Competitor
No the salary cap exemption that applied to Twatmough was because of a career ending injury.

Which sucks a bit if you consider Jayden Hodges injured in the 7s. He wouldn't have been on much but I think should've been able to be replaced in the cap after being ruled out that early in the piece

Eagleheart

Bencher

Thanks @Nice Beaver, I was 95% sure that there was no cap relief from just a season ending injury.

But some delusional worm supporters are thinking that they do. And so I thought wtf???? And was hoping I had not missed a rule change by Greenslime in the last 24 hours........!! :eek:

Which sucks a bit if you consider Jayden Hodges injured in the 7s. He wouldn't have been on much but I think should've been able to be replaced in the cap after being ruled out that early in the piece

Its tough luck but thems the rules.

Imagine if say Thurston went down for a year and the Cowboys were allowed to spend a fortune replacing him?

Guess thats why clubs always have depth signings in their squads. Some get lucky and have gun juniors to fill the breach and others don't......

Harvies elbow

2017 Tipping Competitor

I didn't know they'd increased the group in which to draw on on. That would spread the cap even thinner. It was a major problem last year which is why Tooves had to select the same jubs every week. Or so I thought

HappilyManly

Journey Man

No, only career ending injuries would do that.

LG did his ACL in the pre season, he is still counted as part of the first tier.

A few years back, Penriff had to ask for special consideration to field an NYC player, as the injuries have reduced their Top 35 tier 1 and 2 players.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Watch how Arthur fails with the team now that they're under the cap and have a few injuries. I suspect the eels will be bottom 4 again. The guy is an absolute myth.
Love your BA rants Jen. They're priceless. He was at the storm during cheating years and probably knew some inside info. Then spent a brief time at our club noting the talent and strengths in our tightly bound group. Goes back to the slime where he's from and then when aware of the disharmony between Manly officials and our disgruntled, does his best to lure them to slime pitt.
Now he's got his very own cap-cheating team. The Manly big guns he promised the world are not receiving it. Yet people still talk about what a good bloke Arthur is. To me he seems a cranky-arse and he's practically openly stated that he tossed Choc in the bin.
The media obsession with the Dalai as some kind of hero has me laughing.
Who knows, maybe he's a hypnotist.
3,2,1 and you're asleep. When you wake up you will believe I'm the best coach and nicest bloke in the world.:p

I'm just anxiously awaiting the feel good preseason stories from ForMe.

"Haven't trained this well ever"
"Never been fitter and stronger"

And of course the obligatory Women's Day article about him facing and overcoming his demons. Replete with pictures of him and his kids smiling on the sand at Dee Why and a snippet on his new love who set him straight

Last edited:

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm greatly amused at how these 'signing of the century' sagas keep turning out for Parramatta - I'd be chortling just the same if it were Scott or Jennings turning out to be such a dud buy for them.

Keep that chortle on hold Yoka, there's at least 12 weeks to go.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
I'm just anxiously awaiting the feel good preseason stories from ForMe.

"Haven't trained this well ever"
"Never been fitter and stronger"

And of course the obligatory Women's Day article about him facing and overcoming his demons. Replete with pictures of him and his kids smiling on the sand at Dee Why and a snippet on his new love who set him straight
"and there is a dog running on Wed night that is a sure thing".

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Reply by Wizards Sleeve "Staggers Dream" 19 hours ago
LOL WHAT A YEAR AHAHAHA !!!

Well his mrs has fuccked off so his arms probably working overtime . Then again with the size of the donation we made to the Foz Foundation this year you wouldn't think the bloke would be servicing himself . With the amount of cash Watmough and Fiz have stolen from Parra fans over the last two years the Moanly fans must be in hysterics .

Now he's officially injured and not just in the loony bin at least we can get salary cap relief from his massive weekly pay packet . Might allow us to keep Gordon and probably go before June 30 shopping

This is my fave :rofl:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18