The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Can't believe u guys get joy out of this news. Dude must be at rock bottom. By her insta account Bec has inherited the beaches and Manly WaGs too which must hurt
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFoO7BKBTAw/?hl=en
A single mother of two small children needs loyal friends. Really no need to get personal here.
My grievance with Foran is about his lack of effort for us for the best part of 18 months - what I saw on the football field - nothing more.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
A single mother of two small children needs loyal friends. Really no need to get personal here.
My grievance with Foran is about his lack of effort for us for the best part of 18 months - what I saw on the football field - nothing more.

And would have to be worried about the financial position and child support. I don't think the TAB give refunds.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
100% agree

Well said!

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
A post from those lovely supporters at One Eyed Eel

Reply by Jacko 1 hour ago

He is just another expensive dud from Manly. The shoulder is a new injury, his dodgy hamstrings and crook back have been common knowledge for a long time.

Foz made his name when he took the ball to the line and copped the punishment dished out as a result. His body simply can't do that any longer and I suspect his best days are behind him. I hope I'm wrong, but he didn't exactly set the world on fire over the past 2 seasons.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Love him or hate him as a footballer is all fair game I suppose, but you have to hope that he is getting some good support on a personal level given his well documented issues recently and what effect this latest revelation will have on his mental well being. I suspect that footy is the crutch he has been relying on to keep him going through tough times and if that is taken away through injury he will visit some dark places I imagine. I hope he is getting looked after and that things improve for him, not sure Parramatta is the environment that will provide that though given their current predicament on many levels.

Last edited:

Shoe1

Journey Man
I wish he still had the "mayhem" clause in his contract. He could have left with a million bucks at any time. Maybe not after the mayhem was his own, but any time prior to being stood down.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm greatly amused at how these 'signing of the century' sagas keep turning out for Parramatta - I'd be chortling just the same if it were Scott or Jennings turning out to be such a dud buy for them.
Jennings goes off the rails every couple of years like clock work :cool:
Now that there is no point to the Parra tilt in 2016, he may cut loose after his SOO holiday >:)

yokahontas

Bencher
Jennings goes off the rails every couple of years like clock work :cool:
Now that there is no point to the Parra tilt in 2016, he may cut loose after his SOO holiday >:)

Maybe, but he's a fair bit more settled family-wise these days so he might be over that! (My nieces and his nieces are best friends - lovely family actually, and the uncles are all very involved with the little ones, turn up to watch them at school athletics carnivals etc)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19