The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ricardo

Bencher
They care for Foran's welfare so much he's run on for the Knights game and smashed his shoulder again. Sterlo is very concerned this could become a chronic thing if not looked after properly (he has dud shoulders too)

Shoe1

Journey Man
image.jpeg

tookey

First Grader
Not only do manly supporters hate Foran by parra supporters are saying the same

"Prepared to put it on the line and say that Adam Dykes will have ended playing more games for the Eels than Kieran 'guess my next injury' Foran. Feck me 1.2 mill buys a lot of pig feed and my boys give a better return than a broken down washout."

"Anyone else starting to believe in the Parra Curse yet ?"

Hope they don't give him painkillers for his shoulder . The bloke will be shirtless at Fannys before the full time whistle.

http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/foran-vs-dykes

tookey

First Grader
Hope that we sign this bloke

Queensland, on the other hand, have selected “strike” forward Myles, who has busted a total of four tackles in the past two NRL seasons. He hasn’t scored a try or made a linebreak since 2012.

Even he admits his form has been poor for new club Manly.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
Not only do manly supporters hate Foran by parra supporters are saying the same

"Prepared to put it on the line and say that Adam Dykes will have ended playing more games for the Eels than Kieran 'guess my next injury' Foran. Feck me 1.2 mill buys a lot of pig feed and my boys give a better return than a broken down washout."

"Anyone else starting to believe in the Parra Curse yet ?"

Hope they don't give him painkillers for his shoulder . The bloke will be shirtless at Fannys before the full time whistle.

http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/foran-vs-dykes

If he reads that he'll have to go back to rehab again (and of course sue OEE while he's there).

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The karma keeps coming, its Choc all over again

Parramatta Eels five-eighth Kieran Foran ruled out for 2016 NRL season with shoulder injury
Date
May 31, 2016 - 12:45PM

Andrew Webster
Chief Sports Writer, The Sydney Morning Herald
View more articles from Andrew Webster

Parramatta captain Kieran Foran's season is over, with the troubled playmaker told this morning he will require major surgery on his shoulder.

Foran was forced from the field in the Eels' thrilling win over Newcastle on Monday night.

Sources close to Foran have told Fairfax Media he was delivered the news on Tuesday morning that his season was now over.

1464663134805.jpg

Season to forget: Kieran Foran. Photo: Getty Images

It brings an end to an unhappy first season at Parramatta, which started with hamstring concerns and then turned into drama over the club's salary cap breaches and then a bitter relationship breakdown with his long-term partner.

He has since been in and out of rehab after suffering a prescription drug overdose and is taking legal action against the TAB over the alleged leaking of his betting transactions to a Sydney media outlet.

Foran came back from his stint in a Queensland rehab to play against the Storm earlier this month.

He did not return to rehab that week as he required a needle and more work on his injured shoulder.

The season-ending injury is another blow to the Eels as they walk a tightrope on their way to an improbable finals appearance after being docked 12 competition points for salary cap rorting.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...nrl-season-20160531-gp7x7x.html#ixzz4ACMkdkIj
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

tookey

First Grader
Can parramatta get any funnier. stop it my sides are sore from laughing so much this season

What a disaster of a club. Foran's body was stuffed at manly and he can no longer cope with Fg football. he is going to regret not taking the 4 year contract and looking forward to being paid out the last 3 seasons

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 8 7 -8 18
15 7 8 -47 18