The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Hooper on The Back Page alluded to a rumour that Deadbeat's TAB Account was actually being used by someone who has been banned from betting.

He said that people were concerned, when they saw Deadbeat in the company of some 'unsavoury' characters straight out of rehab:confused:

Today the media are reporting that he has lawyers looking into this leak, ready to sue.
But if he is in fact fronting for a banned punter, won't that get him into strife ?:cool:

Spiraling down at a great rate of knots is this 'honourable man'. Manly dodged a bullet here :think:
If I'm the lawyer representing him in all these suits, I'm getting my money up front.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Careful HM, his lawyers will be on the phone about a defamation suite faster than you can say 'run xxxk ya'!
I just find it amazing that someone who seemed so settled into a career, a young family about a year ago, is now in rehab and allegedly in unsavoury company @:eek:

Very sobering to see it all unravel so quickly @:cool:

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Isn't Joey tight with Hayson ?? That's where the alleged intro may have come from.
I heard the rumour twice on the weekend from two very different people - the second go around included Joey.

There is also this from a month or so ago...

Capture.JPG

HappilyManly

Journey Man
10 News headlined with Norman, then Deadbeat. NRL must looove the free publicity :confused:

Lawyer confirms that gambling account was being operated by someone else, but Mr Foran is still distressed about the leak @:rolleyes:
How do they know if the leak was not the person who was the one actually using the account ? :cool:

This could uncover more than they expect :tmi:

Ryan

Journey Man
Actually feel sorry for their fans now. FFS, wait 10 years and have pingers once you retire.

It's not a big deal, just do it after the shows over.

I was also really harsh on Foran because of the way he treated our club and ruined Toovey's career.

I can't be nasty to a bloke who is suffering like him though. Hope he pulls through ok.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
10 News headlined with Norman, then Deadbeat. NRL must looove the free publicity :confused:

Lawyer confirms that gambling account was being operated by someone else, but Mr Foran is still distressed about the leak @:rolleyes:
How do they know if the leak was not the person who was the one actually using the account ? :cool:

This could uncover more than they expect :tmi:

They may need to reopen the salary cap rorting investigation.

The person operating the account may have had a bad night, but i wonder how far ahead they are overall? Foran's account had been blocked and the TAB tend to do that when the punter is having too much success. Losing the $75k may well have been part of the plan to win on another, bigger, bet down the track.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
DUI Becs and now Massoud reporting:

Kieran Foran is back @TheParraEels training this morning. Doesn't appear as though he returned to Brisbane for continued rehab this week.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
The same thing will happen with him suing the TAB. When the heat dies down it will go the way of him suing Manly for the $140K...

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
They may need to reopen the salary cap rorting investigation.

The person operating the account may have had a bad night, but i wonder how far ahead they are overall? Foran's account had been blocked and the TAB tend to do that when the punter is having too much success. Losing the $75k may well have been part of the plan to win on another, bigger, bet down the track.
I used to get a lot of bikes making large bets on the footy where I worked, obscure stuff like 40/20 and betting tens of thousands per week, easy way to move money around.

WESTIE

Reserve Grader
Used to be able to take a winning TAB ticket to the local mob out here in Cabra and get an extra 10% on whatever you won....they loved you for thinking about them....Also, not too uncommon to see two to three noms placing bets with a bloke handing out cash like confetti on the horses....multiple bets same race , different horses ...all in the hope of washing it clean....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18