The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Observations are usually far more revealing than thought lsz. Observations like you stirring the pot to boost activity. @;)

And observations like our resident moral protectors (Ralphie and highlandeagle), our most active members of the God squad (Ralphie in postings, highlandeagle in ratings), being the ones who quickly rated your ethical stirrings.
Hey I resemble that remark...and...to be fair...you did post...

• 👍
Reactions: Rex

Eagleheart

Bencher
So what really went on...?

Yes what really went on indeed.........???

As I have mentioned before if he does/did have any mental issues at all and they were serious and possibly detrimental to his life then he needs to get that sorted and get the appropriate help.

But..............it seems more and more likely that the NRL, Forme, Channel Nein and the Worms were using rehab and 'mental issues' to cover up something other than what has been peddled out. This fabrication is absolutely disgraceful and shows complete disrespect for the purpose of rehabilitation and actual people with serious mental issues.

Overall, I think this is very, very serious and really needs to be investigated.

Pommie Eagle

Reserve Grader
Hooper on The Back Page alluded to a rumour that Deadbeat's TAB Account was actually being used by someone who has been banned from betting.

He said that people were concerned, when they saw Deadbeat in the company of some 'unsavoury' characters straight out of rehab:confused:

Today the media are reporting that he has lawyers looking into this leak, ready to sue.
But if he is in fact fronting for a banned punter, won't that get him into strife ?:cool:

Spiraling down at a great rate of knots is this 'honourable man'. Manly dodged a bullet here :think:
Maybe his brother? Known heavy punter, more so than Kieran, if that's possible...

Well at least we know he didn't leave to take his gambling to a new level, unless of course it was to match his current football level.

5 words for you Kieran "Forme", from an old supporter who thought the world of you.

Karmas a bitch isn't it!

Karin

Reserve Grader
I have just read an article on WWOS that says Foran is back at Parramatta and not returning to rehab? I hope for his sake this decision has been endorsed by medical practitioners.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
When Kieran Foran eventually tells the story of his battle with depression, which resulted in his prescription drug overdose, it will leave the sporting world gobsmacked. But he has to do it when he is ready and on his terms.

He has to be in the right place mentally, and while he is moving towards a better place, he is not there yet. He is dealing with flak and innuendo, and there are some tough days ahead.

What Foran didn't need were the heartless and irresponsible actions of a media organisation, which sank to a new low after the Eels game on Monday night.

1464466707397.jpg

Ambush: Foran was angered by an underhand approach from the media last week. Photo: Getty Images

The Eels had asked media to respect Foran as he recovers. The television networks struck a deal to allow Parramatta to film his first training session back with the club and distribute the vision for everyone to use to ease Foran in. Despite one network showing up, no one shot a frame of footage.

However, on Monday night things got rugged for Foran when a network tried to pull a swifty post-match. They sent young reporters to speak to Foran as he walked to his car after the game. The first one fronted him with a mobile phone, under the guise he wanted a selfie. It was a tactic to allow a cameraman, who was lagging behind in the pursuit of Foran, to get in position.

At first, Foran said no to the selfie request with a "not tonight mate", but then he agreed to pose for a photo. At that point, the punter who asked for the selfie turned "journalist" and started videoing the encounter. Then he stared asking questions of Foran. At that point, the cameraman came rushing towards Foran's car. Foran twigged that he had been set up and got out of there.

To say that his blood was boiling is an understatement.

Parramatta's media people quickly found out about it. It is thought Foran called them to report the matter. The Eels complained to the network, who did a quick backtrack. An apology was sent to the Eels from the head of sport but, as far as the club and Foran are concerned, the damage is done.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...or-network-20160528-gp68f0.html#ixzz4A0YBgWii
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Yes, Dan Weidler would never pull a stunt designed to ambush a club, a coach, or a player.

Nor would the tv network that employs him do anything untoward. Like filming a child abduction and in the process blatantly disregarding the laws of another sovereign nation.

Last edited:

mozgrame

Engorged member
Yes, Dan Weidler would never pull a stunt designed to ambush a club, a coach, or a player.

Nor would the tv network that employs him do anything untoward. Like filming a child abduction and in the process blatantly disregarding the laws of another sovereign nation.

Ben Te'o showed us how to handle Weidler. I hate the smug, smart arse look and attitude Danny displayed in the background. He must have been embarrassed, but still clueless. I bet Ben would have loved to take the smirk off his face for him....

The Who

Journey Man
I guess it will be up to Fatty to again apologise for Channel Nein's journalistic 'standards'. So sorry Kieran.....

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Seriously, If the bloke is that fragile that a reporter asking him a question is threatening his entire medical treatment then what the hell is he doing out of the medical institution.

Are we that stupid that we are supposed to believe all this bull**** spin.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Seriously, If the bloke is that fragile that a reporter asking him a question is threatening his entire medical treatment then what the hell is he doing out of the medical institution.

Are we that stupid that we are supposed to believe all this bull**** spin.
He Skypes his trauma Counsellor - deep :confused:

Can't wait for the TAB to expose who he associates with :tmi:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20