The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kal

The more I keep hearing how loyal he is, the more I feel hatred towards him! I can't wait till I run into him one day next year in parramatta!!!

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Wonder if the dalai knows he was out with robbo, Kingy, hoz and all those blokes? Who else was there @happymanly? Best if he comes to manly I would have thought
Matai - and no one says no to Matai :D

We could do worse than Cory, especially if he is mates with Darcy.
Wonder if Bozo keeps Horro? He has been playing well this year.:)

JenEagle

Bencher
Is this guy the most difficult guy to ever play for manly. We don't want him here. Surely there are some people in the club who share this view. He's distracted the team again the last two weeks with his contract rubbish.

Apparently he met with the club weeks ago to ask if he could stay and was told no.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Wow they really seem to reward results at that club. Well done Parra management!
You wouldn't bother unpacking your suitcase if you went to Parra....they change there mind as much as....Kieran!...wow, what a match.
They should just call themselves PSFC - Parra swingers football club...where everyone get's [email protected].:*

manlywarringah

Bencher
Premium Member
I think you'll find he's contracted for 2016 mate, not that it really means too much!

Bugger!

I remember reading earlier this year the Titans were trying to sign him so I thought it meant he was off contract.

As you say, contracts mean nothing these days so who knows?

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
To be fair Hasson is really actually one of the best defenders and attack options in the game.

For the opposition team

tookey

First Grader
Channel 7 reported that Brad Arthur has signed a further two year extension at the club, which I'm sure has put Kieran's mind at ease.

Foran and Arthur seem to be a mirror of Boyd and Wayne Bennett.
He leads the team to second last on the ladder and then has his contract extended for another two years.

It could only happen at parramatta

conanu

Bencher
Parra will be severely hampered by the amount they are paying Foran & Bochox, they really over stretched the budget to sign him even the NRL are panicking now then they tried to get out of it but the natives and Sterlo threw a tantrum so they couldn't back out. Jesus he better perform for them or he will be forever known as the biggest dud buy in history. DCE on the other hand has less pressure as he is a known quantity with us. Parra might be the ones who wanted 2 years not Foz.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
I hear Foran has a get-out clause in his Parramatta contract where he can leave if James Hasson isn't in the team.

He actually has a get out clause if Hasson signs with them. It's another Parra signing stuff up. Foz is a free agent again...

Ryan

Journey Man
Hasson was never as bad as most are saying. At least he has left with dignity, and tried his best.

Glad our club and Foran know the direction they are going.

I hope Lyon is 5/8 next season, and we spend no more in the backs. In fact, we could shed Wolfman, Foran, Blair and STILL have plenty of depth.

Ryan

Journey Man
One would think he wasn't able to get the $$$ anywhere else, or he would have definitely walked.

There is no way The Chooks would have paid him his increased cintract of 1.4 mill per season. He will be the highest paid player in the entire league.

Could you imagine how much he's getting with other stuff.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16