The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Also, I reckon each time he gets the ball on Sunday we boo the hell out of him. As much as I'm excited about going to Brookie, I can't stand the fact he's still in Manly colours!
I dont like it either but I would never boo a current Manly player regardless of his decision to become a whinging worm, however Foran will get a taste of what the reaction will be when he returns next year, in round 24, when our fans and members remind Whatmough that your words will come back and bite you.

JenEagle

Bencher
Yeah no one else could pay Foran or he would never have gone to the eels.

They will see what type of guy he is next year when he starts negotiating with every club under the sun a year out from his option and he will go to the highest bidder again.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Stuff it, this should be THE iconic Silvertails thread that goes until $forme retires.

Let's keep giving it to him for another 8 years!!

HappilyManly

Journey Man
It's Official :clap: Dyldos Eels - how prophetic :p

The Dyldam Parramatta Eels have today confirmed the signing of Kieran Foran for the next two seasons, with an option for an additional two seasons.

Foran has reaffirmed his commitment to the Eels from 2016 and will commence with the club in November 2015 for pre-season training.

“Kieran has been very professional while the club worked through the process and I thank him for his approach,” said Eels Chairman Steve Sharp.

“I would also like to thank our Members and fans for their patience throughout this process with a good result for all achieved in the end.”

“It’s now time to move on and get back to focusing on football. Our Members and fans showed incredible support last Saturday night and we want to see them out in force on Monday night when we take on the Wests Tigers.”

so how does this leave Hoppa with all his missing TPA,S,have they fixed that now,and are the NRL just gunner sweep their cap problems under the carpet now

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Foran needs a Mental Health Check ASAP.

Weidlers amazing Interview - here is the gist

W - How stressful has it been
F - Stressful, but I always had faith in the direction that Parra was heading

W - Lot of people think you are crazy
F - Yeah, but I made my decision back in March (forgot the Nov Cafe expose), I am commited to it for my reasons. There was a little hiccup (HELLO - you just cost your Family $1million in damages) that needed to be addressed. I'm happy that we can move forward now.

W - Do you feel betrayed
F - No, I wouldn't say betrayed, just taken back by the events

W - The most galling aspect was that Parra held off till after rd 13 to tell you
F - I didn't really look into that too much to be honest. Like I said, I have faith in what Brad's doing. So for me it was really not reading into that stuff too much:eek:

W - Can you trust Parra
F - Yeah I believe I can (WTFF?)

----------------------------------------------
Foran's happy to waiver the most lucrative clause in the history of contracts and he now has to stay there for 2 years, for his get out clause to come into effect@:cool:

How does he dress himself in the morning ? He is a real blonde :banghead:

I would laugh if he did his ACL on the Kiwi Tour of the UK at the end of the year :giggle:

----------------------------------------------------------
2v did not know that it was official, so we may still have the bad Foran turn up on Sunday :mad:

the mauler

Bencher
What a gigantic crock of sht this whole season has been
Foran needs a Mental Health Check ASAP.

Weidlers amazing Interview - here is the gist

W - How stressful has it been
F - Stressful, but I always had faith in the direction that Parra was heading

W - Lot of people think you are crazy
F - Yeah, but I made my decision back in March (forgot the Nov Cafe expose), I am commited to it for my reasons. There was a little hiccup (HELLO - you just cost your Family $1million in damages) that needed to be addressed. I'm happy that we can move forward now.

W - Do you feel betrayed
F - No, I wouldn't say betrayed, just taken back by the events

W - The most galling aspect was that Parra held off till after rd 13 to tell you
F - I didn't really look into that too much to be honest. Like I said, I have faith in what Brad's doing. So for me it was really not reading into that stuff too much:eek:

W - Can you trust Parra
F - Yeah I believe I can (WTFF?)

----------------------------------------------
Foran's happy to waiver the most lucrative clause in the history of contracts and he now has to stay there for 2 years, for his get out clause to come into effect@:cool:

How does he dress himself in the morning ? He is a real blonde :banghead:

I would laugh if he did his ACL on the Kiwi Tour of the UK at the end of the year :giggle:

----------------------------------------------------------
2v did not know that it was official, so we may still have the bad Foran turn up on Sunday :mad:

Foz has 0 credibility after this. So much for honesty and loyalty. Lol

tookey

First Grader
His infatuation with Arthur is not normal. His wife should be very concerned

Then again if Foran and Arthur move in together she could say that it is karma

Arthur must have pictures of Foran and the goat

Last edited:

sheridanstand78

First Grader
What a lie! He verbally agreed to go there in January. I am seriously over this guy, his self indulgence to sign his deal with them when we are fighting for our season really disgusts me. We need 17 committed guys out there, not 16 and one passenger.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16