The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is evident that we have dodged a serious bullet here, for a year we have had to deal with this BS from him, If I hear one more person say that he is honourable I will puke, seriously this guy is so into himself and the Dalai. I really believed he was going to be our captain for many years to come but seeing what I have seen convinces me that we will be a better and happier place once we are rid of him and his indulgent behaviour.

What I am most miffed about was that our club did not draw a line in the sand after June 13 with him and state that in no way we would have him back. It has really made Manly look stupid in flogging a dead horse in trying to retain him, when we should have been focussing on getting in a replacement that WANTS to be here!

Career in politics awaits.

I am always stunned how Pollies can say the same party line, in the face of direct contradictory evidence.
Well watching him speak tonight, was just as dumbfounding. :confused:

Manly dodged a misfiring bullet, thats for sure :whew:

It is evident that we have dodged a serious bullet here, for a year we have had to deal with this BS from him, If I hear one more person say that he is honourable I will puke, seriously this guy is so into himself and the Dalai. I really believed he was going to be our captain for many years to come but seeing what I have seen convinces me that we will be a better and happier place once we are rid of him and his indulgent behaviour.

What I am most miffed about was that our club did not draw a line in the sand after June 13 with him and state that in no way we would have him back. It has really made Manly look stupid in flogging a dead horse in trying to retain him, when we should have been focussing on getting in a replacement that WANTS to be here!
I'm hoping we just lead him on to get Parra to put a legit deal out there that matches DCE's so his looks better by comparison.

Funny how he announced he'd stick with Parra and we had Koroisau announced straight after. I can't imagine we could have got that to a point of completion if we were still trying to free up cash for a Foz lifetime deal. We must have been out on him for some time while our admin moved on.

The ways I see it.

1. Brad Arthur's head is on the chopping block. No secret there.

2. The **** hits the fan re Forans contract.

3. Arthur convinces Foran to come to Eels for $1mil plus. Includes a get out clause that if Arthur is sacked he can leave.

4. Arthurs job is now secure.

(Well done Brad saved you own job by ****ting Foran and his management).

His infatuation with Arthur is not normal. His wife should be very concerned

Then again if Foran and Arthur move in today she could could say that it is karma

Arthur must have pictures of Foran and the goat

You're right, Tookey. The Dalai, being the mystical being that he is, must have developed some sort of technique where he massages the prostate with a spare finger while he's… er… teaching players the finer points of ball control. Or maybe he's just the greatest coach in the history of coaching.

The new clause means that Dalai can be sacked, but that Foran has to honour the first 2 years.:confused:

W asked him for specifics, but Foran declined.

Even DUI Becky sees the Dalai as a dud.@:cool:

Maybe the Trinity of Dalai, BoChocs and the Dumb Blonde has mystical powers :p

Great news! Don't want to wish Foran any bad luck and I hope he enjoys his money. He will certainly earn it putting up with life at Parra for 4 years. He will stay for money as no other club will likely want him for that kind of coin. He only really has 2 or 3 really good games in him per season even when his head is in the right place. Being a sensitive darling that he is it will not take long to get his nose out of joint at Parra.

This is the only kind of silverware Foran will find at parra

image.jpg

As someone mentioned before we all should have the chance to highlight All his LOL moments @ Parra.
I am sure this thread will die down quite a lot from now on unless he has a shocker or does not turn up on Sunday

As someone mentioned before we all should have the chance to highlight All his LOL moments @ Parra.
I am sure this thread will die down quite a lot from now on unless he has a shocker or does not turn up on Sunday
Amen

I will say this. Why the Fark did all that crap need to go on in the media? it was a simple re-negotiation of a contract. On the Sterlo show last week, Steve Sharp looked like a bloke out of his depth & Peter Sterling nearly started to cry when he found out Foz wasn't signed and practically said that if Foran doesn't come they may as well shut the club down. Steve Sharp then comes out with this.
“Kieran has been very professional while the club worked through the process and I thank him for his approach,” said Eels Chairman Steve Sharp.

Really Steve?? Professional?? If you call sooking to the media in an exclusive interview with Weirdler to say that "I feel the club hasn't treated me with respect" professional then I would hate to see the amateur way. He made your club look like a bunch of desperate idiots who are willing to send the club broke to sign him. Professional?? All he had to do was sit down with the Parra and work through a re-negotiation to sort it out behind closed doors. Instead when he found out Parra reduced his offer he sooked in the Media about it to let everyone know he is on the open market and his manager conducted an auction between all the interested clubs all last week. And when Foran realised that nobody else was going to throw anywhere near the stupid money that Parra have offered even with the reduction, Foran and his management gave in and signed with Parra for less. Because Parra's less was still hundreds of thousands more than what any other smartly run club deemed he was worth. If the Chooks, Dogs or Titans offered the same as Parra he would have gone there. Obviously they aren't desperate for a 5/8 that misses 10 games a year with hamstring trouble, cant kick goals, can't 40/20 and has stopped taking on the line.

Foran may have his "Chorus of Arselickers" in the media, but the bloke is clearly the next Braith Anasta who's career never kicked on from his early GF win and he left the Dog's for cash and ended up never doing anything at several clubs afterwards.

He is no different to DCE he is just a bloke that has biased powerful media character's like Sterlo who constantly bang on about his integrity, He is exactly the same as everyone else if you throw him enough peanuts that monkey will dance like Fred Astair.

Best of luck Foz you are gonna need it.

Last edited:
He is exactly the same as everyone else if you throw him enough peanuts that monkey will dance like Fred Astair.
lol so true.
Its amazing the lies and malarky that comes out of ones mouth when a lot of money is at stake (as well as the chance to put the boot in to the club that developed you). Ooo Kieran, you have so much integrity and moral fibre. You're a good, young kid. Wow. Excuse me a moment while i vomit

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11